What Pacer Fans Said

3 posters

Go down

What Pacer Fans Said Empty What Pacer Fans Said

Post by tardust Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:17 am

This is some pretty funny stuff from some Pacer website.

Boston came up with one of their best wins of the year, scoring 11 straight points down the stretch to take down the Indian Pacers, 83-81. Pacer's fans began the game in a merry mood, only to have their hearts ripped out by the clutch Celtic run, ending on Jeff Green's last-second layup.

The Top 3

Somehow our Basketball IQ went from Phil Jackson to Javale McGee in less than an hour.

Tyler (Hansbrough) playing like a newborn giraffe with down syndrome.

I haven't seen this many mishandled passes since Brad Miller was a Pacer

Respect The C's

I know Boston is missing Rondo but Bradley is not an scrub either, the guy is similar to Hill without the 3 point shooting, Boston is going to be a hard team to beat on the playoffs I don't want to see them.

The Celtics scare the hell out of me. I don't know why they have been written off by the national media. They are still a very good very dangerous team that can easily make a deep playoff run. If the Pacers were to meet them in the playoffs they could bow out in the first round

I'm not confident about facing them in the playoffs if it comes down to it. Also, had no idea we had so many Celtic fans in Indiana.
Kind of ruins our home-court "advantage"

If we were the same team with the Celtics ability to execute in end of game situations, we would be a true contender in my mind. Not to mention we would probably have a 7 or 8 game better record.

The Celtics are gonna be a first-round nightmare. You don't want anything to do with Doc, terry, Peirce or KG in the playoffs

Way to Jinx it (Hibbert - 12 points in 1st quarter, did not score after)

Hibbert is playing like a man possessed right now. I've never seen him play with some much lift this season. '

Hibbert looking like the old Hibbert....that could be huge....

Roy Hibbert, Man Mode.

Very good first quarter. Roy is playing his best ball of the season

Im getting more confident per game in Hibbert getting back to allstar form before the P\O

Ex-Celtics

We really miss a guy like Leandro Barbosa. Somehow the Celtics replaced him in one week and we can't in one year.

Gerald Green is completely worthless to be so bad to not get time on this bench.

Epic Rebuttal

Is Mahinmi the dumbest basketball player on the planet?!!

Nope, it's Gerald Green.

Best of the Rest

Danny Granger is out because of... Fingering his knee hole? Not cool.

That's what we in the business call, a Skyrim-job.

Took a finger to the knee.

Has Paul ever had a big game against the Celtics?

Hibbert is like an immovable tree to these Boston defenders. About as quick as a tree too...

Roy Hibbert has been living up to his contract for the past month.

Ahhh it feels so good to be a Pacers fan don't it?

I know we have taken a ton of 3's already but almost all of them were open shots. Hope they will start go in soon.

The Pacers are going up against the 07-08 Indiana Hoosiers right now.

Well, only Garnett and Pierce are money. The rest are not bad either, though.

I love Vogel, but this lineup on the court right now is beyond stupid.

How about that? Someone called Garnett's illegal screen.

Jeff Green playing at the 4 is going to give us some problems, dude's been balling lately. I'd love to have him at only $9 mil a year, he's better than Granger now and still improving.

Mahinmi has played like absolute trash recently.

Stop. Taking. 3's.

Please, for the love of god, someone score

OJ Block of the year, in your face KG DAMNNNN
Good job referees...

And that is why you don't want Boston, Doc knows how to adjust too he is great.

George ****ING Hill

Hilldawg with 8 straight

Chuck enough and one of them is bound to go down. Boston answers right back.

Paul Georgeeeeeeeeee! At Last

God dangit. Can this team learn to finish?

They blew a nine point lead in a couple of minutes.

These Celtic announcers have literally zero basketball knowledge. In response to Pierce's travel, "HES ALLOWED TO FUMBLE THE BALL AND GO GET IT!", then later in reference to the refs, "THESE GUYS HAVE LOST CONTROL OF THE GAME!".

They are awful. The word "Homer" doesn't suffice.

The basketball gods just don't want us to win this one.

A Hibbert jump-shot? Why not just hand the Celtics the ball?

dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble
There is Indiana's last set. Great execution.

I'll be shocked if Boston doesn't score here.

FAIL

What the ****...

lmfao what a joke...kill yourselves.

Why the hell do you double KG on the perimeter and let Green go free?

BARF
12-0 run to end the game? Inexcusable.

There aren't enough suicides in the world that can be run for this pathetic, inexcusable, godawful effort.

And that is how you run a last second play.

Jeff Green stepping up. If he can be clutch alongside Pierce, KG, and The Jet, then watch out come playoff time.
Congrats Celtics. You deserved the win, we absolutely did not. A layup to tie and go ahead while we just dribble the ball.

What a way to lose a game. We really **** it up in the final 4 minutes Sad

Ugh, second time we've been beaten on a backdoor cut (Minnesota) to (basically) get beat at the buzzer.

Toughest loss of the season.

Disappointing and pathetic at the end. We didn't score a single point in the last 4 minutes.

how many games have we lost this year with an amount of awe-inspiring stupidity?

Inexcusable loss. Boston is an old team playing a back to back and they made all the crucial clutch plays down the stretch.

They are a better team than us right now even though the record is worse. They know how to get it done when it counts.

Vogel got schooled by Doc tonight.

Games like this show that the Pacers are still not ready for primetime. They can't drop games like this and be the #2 seed.

Pathetic game management, pathetic shot selection, pathetic give away loss.

I'm going to go ahead and say I hope the end up in the opposite bracket come playoff time, because they would beat us in a 7 game series.

The loss was bad enough, but after Paul Pierce said "it's over" before the Celtic's last play, then was totally right, the sight of his smug-ass smile is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

Follow Jacob on Twitter @TheReelJZ
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down

What Pacer Fans Said Empty Re: What Pacer Fans Said

Post by Outside Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 am

Some good stuff there, Tardust. Thanks.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:05 am

I think Jeff Green is better than Paul George too.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down