If you've been wondering what the heck's up with Beat........

+6
bobc33
RosalieTCeltics
Outside
mulcogiseng
gyso
Sam
10 posters

Go down

If you've been wondering what the heck's up with Beat........ Empty If you've been wondering what the heck's up with Beat........

Post by Sam Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Not to worry. I just spoke with him, and he's alive and well. He decided to take some time off from the board but says he has no problems with anyone. Just needed a breather, especially since dealing with winter is always really hard up near the Canadian border.

His wife, Brenda, is fine, as are the two young people, Sarah and Marcus. Sarah has just begun a new job with AT&T, living near home but in her own apartment. Marcus will soon graduate from high school, and he has what sounds like a work-study program with the Sports Marketing Department at Syracuse University. He'll be playing high school baseball this spring, but he probably won't pitch as he's being careful not to put too much stress on the arm he's had trouble with.

Beat wishes everyone the best and is looking forward to getting back on the board. I told him we'd hoist a few for him on Saturday.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

If you've been wondering what the heck's up with Beat........ Empty Re: If you've been wondering what the heck's up with Beat........

Post by gyso Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Sam,

I have been wondering and I am glad to hear that he and his are all okay. Best news of the day!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

If you've been wondering what the heck's up with Beat........ Empty Re: If you've been wondering what the heck's up with Beat........

Post by mulcogiseng Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm

please let beat know that i will continue to have a problem until he returns, then I will feel better Smile
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm

I've indeed been wondering, and worrying that something had befallen the family. Glad to hear that it's only snow and that everything else is fine.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 pm

I am so glad you are letting us know that all is okay with Beat. I just mentioned to Bill today that I missed him so much on the board. We go way, way back.

Glad his son and daughter are doing well. He's a great guy.

Thanks again Sam and give him my best if you talk to him again.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Glad to hear all is well with Beat and family! My dog Scout met Beat years ago and she still says he is the best and she misses him.........

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:55 am

Thanks for the information. I will look forward to Beat's future return.

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:48 am

Sam

Thanks for the info...I miss Beat

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:39 am

Thanks Sam, good news.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Sam,

Glad you posted that.

Beat has taken breaks from posting before and has always come back with more of that sincere and direct style we all enjoy. He's a great family man with a busy career and really has his priorities in order. When he's gone you know he's putting his focus to important tasks. For those of us fortunate enough to have met him in person and gotten to know him a little, we can confirm that friendly board personality is genuine.

Looking forward to his return.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down