When does Showtime become Shoetime?

3 posters

Go down

When does Showtime become Shoetime? Empty When does Showtime become Shoetime?

Post by LACELTFAN Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:48 pm

The answer, of course, is never. No matter how irritating it is to see Gasol (very shady deal) running down the court pumping his fist...I will refrain from throwing my shoe at the TV. On the other hand, I will get up and have another cold one and throw another dart at my Laker dart board. GO Celtics!
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

When does Showtime become Shoetime? Empty Re: When does Showtime become Shoetime?

Post by jeb Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:55 pm

LaCelt

Gasol is a force when he is facing the basket. I think KG can and will slow him down. I watched that Warrior game and was looking at my shoes too.

Dammit they look good.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

When does Showtime become Shoetime? Empty Re: When does Showtime become Shoetime?

Post by spikeD Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Whatever happened to Lakers you could admire, like Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, Magic Johnson and, my favorite, Michael Cooper?

West was not only an unconscious shooter, he was a guy you could actually like. Goodrich scared the bejeebers out of me but I just enjoyed watching him play the game. Magic was magic and Cooper was the one Laker I wish the Celtics could have had.

spikeD

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Cooper was one of the few guys that could give Larry fits. Helluva defensive player. I look back at Magic with the deepest respect but god I hated him then.

Gasol does not seem like a bad guy.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down