Come on Man Lets Go!!!!

+3
NYCelt
dbrown4
cowens/oldschool
7 posters

Go down

Come on Man Lets Go!!!! Empty Come on Man Lets Go!!!!

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:37 pm

We need more people on the Game On Thread, we call ourselves Celtic Nation, I'm all the way in Honolulu and I'm rooting hard for this team, now come on lets get more posters on for the next game. This is the playoffs, we need the real guys to show up!!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Come on Man Lets Go!!!! Empty Re: Come on Man Lets Go!!!!

Post by dbrown4 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 pm

I'm real embarrassed. Where is the Game On Thread?
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm

dbrown4 wrote:I'm real embarrassed. Where is the Game On Thread?

No problem...

Click on "Home" in the command line above, just below the logo.
Next, look below at the listing of forum topics and the second line you see will be for this year's Game On!
Click that and the top listing you see will be the current game. Simply enter that topic and join the discussion during the game.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:We need more people on the Game On Thread, we call ourselves Celtic Nation, I'm all the way in Honolulu and I'm rooting hard for this team, now come on lets get more posters on for the next game. This is the playoffs, we need the real guys to show up!!!!

Cow,

I've been with you all the way for many years, but I don't know if I'll make it for anymore evening games due to health issues. So I hope you and the team well have a lot of support from here on out.

Berlin-T
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:53 am

berlin you are a trooper and great fan, good luck with your health and thanks for carrying the Game On thread on your back, hoping to see you back on soon....best to your health

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 am

Berlin, we're really sorry to hear about your health issues. Basketball games come and basketball games go, but your health is forever. I'm working on trying to get the NBA to reschedule all Celtics games for noon EST. But, until that happens, you need to know how much we'll all be rooting for you and hopefully hearing from you when it's convenient.

All the best,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 am

Thanks Sam,

I'm hoping to clear this up soon. Just have to wait a little longer for a test of the arteries in my neck. I thought I'd had a stroke but that's been ruled out, thank God. I can't walk very well. More like a drunken sailor - and I haven't had a drink in over 16 years.............maybe that's the problem!
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Sorry to hear you aren't well Berlin, get better soon, and participate as much as you can, but please continue to participate as much as possible.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:07 pm

I can't follow the games easily here in New Zealand due to the time zone change (8 hours, plus the day). Furthermore, the line speed on the internet cafes are atrocious here, it'd be like watching a series of still photographs. I do try to make appearances on the Game On threads when I am home in CA, that's only 3 hours and the speed is better. National TV games justify a bar stool, however. I only sit on them for free throws and commercials, I can't sit when the ball's in play, but I control one.

The evening starts are fine, but the matinees are often watched over breakfast.

I recommend them. They turn this board from a post-it to a conversation and that is a HUGE qualitative difference.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down