Special Thanks to Steve

3 posters

Go down

Special Thanks to Steve Empty Special Thanks to Steve

Post by Matty Thu May 16, 2013 11:26 pm

i recently recieved my cd from Steve, and oh man have i loved it, listening to Red alone speak has been a treat, though my wife doesnt understand just how big a deal it it, she relizes its a "Big Deal" to me.. and thus its accompanied up on couple longer car trips already- and will be included on a "must have list" when we do a Mermorial Day Weekend drive/hike to the highest points in both carolina's and Georgia.

Kudo's for steve offering and sharing a true peice of Celtics history.. cheers cheers cheers

-Matty
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Special Thanks to Steve Empty Re: Special Thanks to Steve

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri May 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Seems like Steve has shared his treasure with alot of us. When BobC came to watch the game with me this year he brought a couple of dvd's with him that Steve had given a group of them when they met. After talking with Steve one night on line, he forwarded me probably the same cd he sent to you Matty. It sent chills up and down my spine just hearing Red's voice.

Kudo's to a great board member for sharing his treasures with all of us. Thanks Steve!!!

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sat May 18, 2013 2:36 am

You guys are more than welcome. And if anybody else wants a copy just send me a private message with your address.

Glad you're feeling better Rosalie.

I'll be feeling better if Indy can take out the Knicks and I'm hoping George Hill's concussion gets better FAST. Tough to lose your starting point guard and win a playoff series. We can vouch for that. At least Indy still has a 3-2 edge. But they better take care of business tomorrow.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down