could Bird or Mchale walk through those doors again?

5 posters

Go down

could Bird or Mchale walk through those doors again? Empty could Bird or Mchale walk through those doors again?

Post by Matty Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 pm

i'm hating this entire doc rivers fiasco, but if it plays out we're without a head coach, i just saw on nba realgm that ther'd be interest in having mchale come to boston to replace Doc, but that Houston wouldnt allow it.

But theres ways to work out a deal, just as l.a. is trying with Doc.

and what about Bird, would he be willing to go back to coaching?

could one of them once more walk through those doors?

just wondering
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

could Bird or Mchale walk through those doors again? Empty Re: could Bird or Mchale walk through those doors again?

Post by bobheckler Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Bird?  Playing second fiddle to Danny?  I do not see that happening, not in this lifetime.

McHale?  I could see that from an ego point of view, but I don't think it will.  Between Lawrence Frank, Hollins, PJ Carlesimo and George Karl there are several qualified, experienced head coaches that can be had without having to compensate anybody for them.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

could Bird or Mchale walk through those doors again? Empty Re: could Bird or Mchale walk through those doors again?

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Me either Bob, too much ego on both sides!  I kind of like the Lawrence Frank rumor, he has worked with Rondo before so he would know what he was getting into.  Bob Ryan insinuated last night on the local Comcast show that somewhere down the road it will come out that Doc did not want to deal with Rondo anymore.  I don't know if I believe it, but if KG was not going to be there as a buffer, maybe so.  They handed him the keys to the team last year, and he really didn't do much with them before he got hurt.  Is he really capable of being a "leader" or is he too self involved?

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Bird as GM would be awesome.
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Do we have to blame everything on Rondo?

Last edited by dboss on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:07 pm

I'm not, I am just saying what Ryan said last night.  I think it is a cop out if they want to blame him!

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down