The Jordan Crawford Pro-Am

2 posters

Go down

The Jordan Crawford Pro-Am Empty The Jordan Crawford Pro-Am

Post by bobheckler Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:52 pm

The Jordan Crawford Pro-Am?  Really?  What next?  Will it start raining frogs?  The sea start to boil and vomit up its dead?  

Here's the website I got this from.  The videos are instagrams and I don't know how to copy them here, so you have to go out there yourselves.  Yes, it's really happening, in Seattle.  And yes, that player in the green #8 uni is who you think it is.

Well, at least they're working over the summer.  Blake Griffin is expected to show up and play tomorrow.

http://redsarmy.com/2013/08/16/uncle-jeff-uncle-drew-balling-at-jcrawford-pro-am/

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

The Jordan Crawford Pro-Am Empty Re: The Jordan Crawford Pro-Am

Post by bobheckler Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 am

Jeff Green playing well and has a sick windmill dunk at 7:15.  Hardly a surprise, we all know he has that kind of talent, he needs consistency to take the next BIG step up in the NBA.  If he does that, if he stops disappearing every other game or three, he's going to open up A LOT of eyes.  At the risk of sounding too much like a Celtic homie (and even if I do, that's what I am), Jeff Green could become one of the most devastating wings on a fast break since Bernard King.  We just need players who can run with the ball, so that he runs without it.

Kyrie Irving, Tony Wroten also in these highlights.  Both look VERY good.  Irving pretty much did whatever he wanted and Wroten broke some poor bastard's ankles towards the end of the clip. A little stutter step at the foul line, his man retreated and just tripped himself and fell down on his back. Some clumsiness on his part, but a lot of killer Wroten crossover. Is that Kaman in the white (anyway you look at him) #11?  If it is, he has all the mobility of a municipal building (and if it isn't, then whomever it is has all the mobility of a municipal building).

If only Jordan Crawford could play as well as he seems to be able to attract quality players for his off-season tournament.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Blake Griffin's turn.  It still blows my mind that there even is a Jordan Crawford Pro-Am AND that all these quality players (Irving, Wroten, Jeff Green, Griffin) are showing up for it.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 am

Blake Griffin is a spectacular athlete - but until he develops a reliable jumper, he is a one trick pony. That trick is enough to win popularity contests, but he is not a top tier PF at this point.

Jeff Green on the other hand - has every tool necessary to be an All Star and a well rounded player. Every move he made on these tapes, are transferable to the NBA.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down