The Blur Reaches Recovery Milestone

2 posters

Go down

The Blur Reaches Recovery Milestone Empty The Blur Reaches Recovery Milestone

Post by bobheckler Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 am

What a shame we need the open slot for center beef.  I'd love to have him back.  Talk about UP tempo!  Also, with Pressey on the team he would be able to play his more natural position, SG, and not have to run the team.  

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/ex-celtic-barbosa-reaches-recovery-milestone

Ex-Celtic Barbosa reaches recovery milestone
August 21, 2013, 11:30 pm

Leandro Barbosa        ✔ @TheBlur_Barbosa

Guys today I am very happy, I did my first workout with the ball! And the best of all, my body responded very well! pic.twitter.com/IuQ7Ld8fnM
6:48 PM - 21 Aug 2013

The Blur Reaches Recovery Milestone BSPKNUDCMAAX6RJ

Six months after tearing his left ACL and damaging his MCL last season with the Celtics, Leandro Barbosa tweeted a milestone in his recovery Wednesday night.

Barbosa sustained the injury on Feb. 11 in a game against the Charlotte Bobcats. By that time, the Celtics had already lost Rajon Rondo for the season with a right ACL tear. Down two guards, the team traded Barbosa to the Washington Wizards as part of the deal for Jordan Crawford.

Barbosa, 30, averaged 5.2 points, 1.4 assists, and 1.1 rebounds a game off the Celtics bench last season. He is an unrestricted free agent.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

The Blur Reaches Recovery Milestone Empty Re: The Blur Reaches Recovery Milestone

Post by sinus007 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi,
Good for him. I hope LB recovers 100%

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down