Ben-Holter, Kammron Taylor and Chris Babb Waived

3 posters

Go down

Ben-Holter, Kammron Taylor and Chris Babb Waived Empty Ben-Holter, Kammron Taylor and Chris Babb Waived

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:56 pm

I think it's interesting that Sims wasn't waived or re-assigned to Maine, but I suspect it's coming soon. Maybe the reason he's still with the team is because of the need to put together a D-league contract for him? If he sticks, that'd be our 15. I can't see Danny giving Sims a guaranteed contract, but maybe a non-guaranteed one that will keep him with the team until January 7th, which is the cut date this season. Signing a third SF, on a team screaming for a veteran true PG and a center, would be odd, unless Trader Danny is stalking the league like Jack the Ripper stalked Whitechapel...

Oh well, best of luck to those 3. Never saw Ben-Holter, underwhelmed by Taylor but liked what I saw of Babb.

In other news, which I don't consider worth its own thread, our old friend Tony Gaffney, who played with the Red Claws and for us in 2 summer leagues, has a contract with the Memphis Griz (NON guaranteed). Dionte Xmas is in the same boat with the Suns. Lester Hudson with the Jazz. Kris Joseph with the Magic. Shelvin Mack with the Hawks. Good luck to them all also.

And, filed in the "The Sun Will Rise in the East Tomorrow" folder, the Bobcats waive Patrick O'Bryant.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Ben-Holter, Kammron Taylor and Chris Babb Waived Empty Re: Ben-Holter, Kammron Taylor and Chris Babb Waived

Post by Sam Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:35 pm

So far so good with out boy Sims, Bob.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ben-Holter, Kammron Taylor and Chris Babb Waived Empty Re: Ben-Holter, Kammron Taylor and Chris Babb Waived

Post by k_j_88 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 pm

So much for me thinking Babb was staying. Lol.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down