Best of Tommy - Jazz 11/6

Go down

Best of Tommy - Jazz 11/6 Empty Best of Tommy - Jazz 11/6

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
"1 thing I liked when I was coaching was to have a guy like Pressey – what I called the accelerator ... to accelerate the pace of the game"
4:56 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Pressey finds a shot: "That was nifty, he bumped the guy off the shot & created an opening for himself! Little guys do things like that!"
5:08 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Wallace hits Olynyk for a layup: "NOW THERE'S A BIG MAN, workin' hard, findin' a way to get open!!!"
5:10 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
DEEP 3 from Green: "This was from the lobby of the building, pretty much ... He stepped on the leprechaun's nose, almost!"
5:14 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
On Stevens losing 1st 4 games: "I don't think Brad ought to feel any pressure. Cause Danny Ainge is like Red Auerbach, he has your back."
5:27 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Wallace assists Sullinger: "When he seals a guy in the paint, he really seals him in. It's like somebody licked the envelope. Velcro, too!"
5:34 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
Sullinger draws charge: "Big Baby was the champion at doing that, but Sullinger quickly is learning that trade."
6:10 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
More on Wallace: "I would absolutely make him the sixth man, and tell him what a privilege it is to BE the sixth man."
6:17 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
"The pace has slowed down to where the TURTLE is gonna win!!!" #Celtics lead down to 6 after leading by 22 at the end of the 3rd
6:34 PM - 6 Nov 2013

Tommy Heinsohn @CSNTommy
"He's starting to fulfill a role that's very important for this basketball team." With 9 pts& 9 REB, "Gerald Wallace wins the #TommyAward!"
7:18 PM - 6 Nov 2013

bob
MY NOTE:  I'm glad Tommy likes Pressey.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down