Laker game tonight !! Rondo and Stevens

4 posters

Go down

Laker game tonight !! Rondo and Stevens Empty Laker game tonight !! Rondo and Stevens

Post by beat Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Think all of us want to see Rondo back. Aside from his play I will be very curious in regards to his interactions with Stevens during the course of the game. Rondo has been a model (not just his snappy outfits and the buying of dinner for the entire Red Claw team) player during his rehabing, and his demeanor during games all apear to indicate he is in tune with Stevens.

Will they be on the same page when he is actually on the Court? Stevens seems to allow a lot of freelance and creativity with the players so then it would appear Rondo will be able to do what he needs to do, with very little tweaking from the coach.

Hopefully a good game tonight for both.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Laker game tonight !! Rondo and Stevens Empty Re: Laker game tonight !! Rondo and Stevens

Post by Sam Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Let's all take just a moment to salute the Celtics-Lakers competition, which I believe is rivaled in all of sport only by the Red Sox-Yankees. Without the Lakers, the Celtics would be just a well-regarded team over the years. The Celtics won three championships by 1960; but it was the epics against the Lakers in the 60s that created the Celtics mystique and helped make the Celtics brand legendary.

Go at it, guys. And may the less flawed team win!

And a special "Welcome back" to Rondo. Go Rondo!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Laker game tonight !! Rondo and Stevens Empty Re: Laker game tonight !! Rondo and Stevens

Post by tjmakz Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:05 pm

If you don't watch the Lakers often, you might not recognize many of the players. They had to sign Manny Harris to be able to dress 8 players tonight.

Boston should win tonight.
The Lakers 3 bench players available are:
Ryan Kelly: Rookie, slow guy. Probably doesn't really have NBA talent.
Chris Kaman: Ranked as the worst pick and roll center in the NBA.
Manny Harris: Just signed yesterday.

It's not like their starters are scary either:

Kendall Marshall (picked up off the scrap heap)
Jodie Meeks (Having a good year)
Wesley Johnson (NBA bust)
Pau Gasol (Having a good year but has foot issues)
Robert Sacre (Probably should not be in the NBA but he's starting for the Lakers...)
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Scary, TJ, but the Lakers have one important thing going for them. You'll be rooting for them. That really counts a lot!

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:10 pm

sam wrote:Scary, TJ, but the Lakers have one important thing going for them.  You'll be rooting for them.  That really counts a lot!

Sam

Thanks Sam.
I won't be able to watch as I have a dinner tonight but I will be checking the score on my phone.
Root for a good game and no injuries.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:13 pm

I did forget about Jordan Hill.
He's a good player, just not a good fit under this system
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:32 pm

That jerk Tanguay thinks Rondo is merely being "showcased."

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down