Bass Injury

3 posters

Go down

Bass Injury Empty Bass Injury

Post by Sam Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 am

This, from Inside Hoops has the ring of something that should be old news. But I hadn't know about it, so I thought I'd post it anyway. I'm sorry if I'm duplicating something everyone but me knew.

Sam

Brandon Bass does not expect to miss any games, but said he’s dealing with a “bone bruise” in his right hip. The Boston Celtics power forward aggravated the injury with seven minutes left in Tuesday’s 93-86 loss at Miami. Trying to follow Heat guard Norris Cole in a pick-and-roll situation, Bass bumped into teammate Rajon Rondo and went to the floor in pain. He exited the game under his own power and did not return, though he was available to. MassLive

“A couple games ago I got hit real bad, and it’s just been sore. It just hurts to be touched. If it’s bumped, it’s painful,” Bass told MassLive.com at AmericanAirlines Arena. “It really hurts for a little while, and then it goes to a pain I can tolerate.” Asked if he expects to play Wednesday in Washington, Bass replied, "Yeah. That's the plan every night."
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bass Injury Empty Re: Bass Injury

Post by Outside Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:14 am

Sam, I hadn't heard the details on Bass's injury. I also haven't heard the details on Bayless's injury, which has him out 1-2 weeks.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:27 am

Outside wrote:Sam, I hadn't heard the details on Bass's injury. I also haven't heard the details on Bayless's injury, which has him out 1-2 weeks.

outside,

Bayless has a "toe injury".

Bradley is out at least 2 weeks with an ankle sprain.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down