my FINAL (cheers all around) mock draft.

Go down

my FINAL (cheers all around) mock draft. Empty my FINAL (cheers all around) mock draft.

Post by kdp59 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:41 am

ok, ok stop the cheering!

I only have one trade on this one, so we know it's wacked form the start.

June 24:
TRADE: Cleveland trades #1 pick to Philadelphia for #3 and #10 picks
1. Phil- Andrew Wiggins- 76ers are forced to trade up for the guy they want now.

2. Mil- Jabari Parker- I think in the end Milwaukess stays put and picks the ROY for next NBA season.

3. Clev- Joel Embiid- Cav’s play the trade game well and get Embiid here and an additional pick at #10.

4. Orl- Dante Exum- Exum will pair with Oladipo for very good future backcourt combo.

5. Utah- Noah Vonleh-The Jazz get another player to mix and match with Favors and Katner inside.

6. Bos- Aaron Gordon- If Ainge decides to stay the course a future front line of Sullinger, Olynyk and Gordon could be very good.

7. LAL- Julius Randle- Tough choice between Smart and Randle here, but I see the Lakers going with the potential 20pt/10 reb player.

8. Sac- Marcus Smart- the Smart pick here allows the Kings to let Thomas walk if he gets too big an offer. But they can also keep him and have a young three guard rotation of McLemore, Thomas and Smart.

9. Char- Nik Stauskas- I can see this pick being traded for a vet player. But if the Hornets make the pick a shooter is what they need.

10. Clev- Doug McDermott- Cav’s will get a solid player for this year, while Embiid sits out the entire season. I’ve recently heard him compared to former all-star Kiki Vandeweghe.

11. Den- Gary Harris- Denver has 12 players under contract, but Harris can add depth where needed at off-guard.

12. Orl- Rodney Hood- Magic need some players at the wing and Hood may be a good one.

13. Minn- Zach LeVine- tough to mock this pickwith the possible Love trade, but LeVine may be an option here.

14. Pho- Dario Saric- The Suns have three first round picks, so they can pick Saric here in a draft and stash for the next two years.

15. Atl- James Young- Hawks need back court depth and Young could be a good one in a few years.

16. Chic- Elfrid Payton- Payton moves up the board and the Bulls need depth at guard.

17. Bos- Jusuf Nurkic- Big wide body ends up being too good to pass on for Ainge.

18. Pho- TJ Warren- Suns at a wing for Hornacek’s fast pasted offense.

19. Chic- Adreian Payne- Since Boozer is likely gone , they need some young players inside.

20. Tor- Tyler Ennis- Raptors need a back up at the point, even IF Lowery stays as an UFA.

21. Okl- Clint Capela- Looks like a draft and stash here, as Oklahoma already has a boatload of vets under contract for next season.

22. Mem- Kyle Anderson- Prince is old at SF and they need to groom a replacement.

23. Utah- Jordan Adams- Jazz can address the depth problem at off guard with this pick.

24. Char- Cleanthony Early- Undersized PF who can score. Hornets have a need at the position.

25. Hou- PJ Hairston- This pick will probably be traded in an effort to get a third all –star. But if they keep it, they need depth behind Harden at SG and Hairston has the body to play the three position some also.

26. Mia- Shabazz Napier- Chalmers is likely gone and Napier’s age/experience may allow him to get minutes there.

27. Pho- Jordan Clarkson- Back court depth for the Suns is a need.

28. LAC- Jerami Grant- Athelic youngster who will need time. But since Doc doesn’t like to play Rookies, I can see this pick traded.

29. Okl- KJ McDaniels- Replacement for Sefolosha for the Thunder

30. SA- Walter Tavares- Typical Spurs draft and stash here. This assumes that both Duncan and Ginobili play another year and that Diaw resigns as well.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down