Ainge: "Can't Rush The Process, But We'd Like To"

2 posters

Go down

Ainge:  "Can't Rush The Process, But We'd Like To" Empty Ainge: "Can't Rush The Process, But We'd Like To"

Post by bobheckler Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:00 am

There's uncopyable video at the link of the interview between Gary Tanguay and Danny.  Fortunately the one who actually understands basketball is the one answering the questions.  For the life of me I don't understand the appeal of Gary Tanguay.  Did he catch his boss having an affair or something?

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/ainge-%E2%80%98can%E2%80%99t-rush-process%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98we%E2%80%99d-to%E2%80%99?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Ainge: ‘Can’t rush the process,’ but ‘we’d like to’
June 30, 2014, 8:30 pm

The Celtics fans were expecting fireworks this offseason, but that still hasn't happened.

In an interview with Gary Tanguay, general manager Danny Ainge discussed the rebuilding process and possibly making a trade.

"It's possible that we have enough chips," said Ainge. "I think it's got to be the right place and the right time. We can't rush the process, at the same time we'd like to rush the process. We'd like to speed up the rebuilding process and get a transcendent player which is very difficult to do."

With Marcus Smart in the fold, there has been many questions about the future of Rajon Rondo. Ainge addressed the rumors.

"We want Rondo. We plan on him being part of us all year this year," explained Ainge. "We think he's worked really hard this summer and he's got the right mindset. He's way better physically than he has been, and we anticipate him having the best year of his career."

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Ainge:  "Can't Rush The Process, But We'd Like To" Empty Re: Ainge: "Can't Rush The Process, But We'd Like To"

Post by Sam Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Interesting to hear Danny say that, when he was a player, he'd rather play against length than speed.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down