Eric Bledsoe Rejects 4-year, $48M Offer From Suns; Wants 5 Year MAX Deal

4 posters

Go down

Eric Bledsoe Rejects 4-year, $48M Offer From Suns; Wants 5 Year MAX Deal Empty Eric Bledsoe Rejects 4-year, $48M Offer From Suns; Wants 5 Year MAX Deal

Post by bobheckler Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 am

Well, I guess we know why Phoenix traded for Isaiah Thomas now, don't we?

Amazing.  He's 24 years old, has only one year as a starting PG under his belt, hasn't won anything nor led his team to anything and he thinks he's worth a max contract.

Here's last year's stats for you, /36mpg:

19.4ppg, 5.1rebs, 6.0 assists, 3.6TOs (for a pretty weak 1.67:1 ratio. Probably one of the worst in the league for a starting PG), 1.8 steals.

Here's the stats for Isaiah Thomas, the PG Phoenix just picked up for 4 years, $28M, /36mpg.  

21.1ppg, 3.0rebs, 6.5 assists, 3.1TOs (2.1:1), 1.3 steals.

And Bledsoe thinks he should get $20M/year?

The problem for the Phoenix Suns now is nobody is going to pay Bledsoe that (watch me be wrong) which will make him virtually untradeable.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Eric Bledsoe Rejects 4-year, $48M Offer From Suns; Wants 5 Year MAX Deal Empty Re: Eric Bledsoe Rejects 4-year, $48M Offer From Suns; Wants 5 Year MAX Deal

Post by Sam Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Why shouldn't Bledsoe want a max contract?  Doesn't everyone want a max contract?  All god's children should have max contracts.  As immigrants pour over the borders to our country, they should be given max contracts.  Heck, the Statue of Liberty has stood watch over us for decades and decades.  Isn't that worth a max contract?  I'm going to call Cedric and suggest that he change the last syllable of his family name to "contract."  As David Niven said, "The world's a balloon," and it's time we really maxed out everything, from breast reconstruction to the national debt.

Max contracts for all.  That's my new maxim.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Eric Bledsoe Rejects 4-year, $48M Offer From Suns; Wants 5 Year MAX Deal Empty Re: Eric Bledsoe Rejects 4-year, $48M Offer From Suns; Wants 5 Year MAX Deal

Post by k_j_88 Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:30 pm

A bad contract is not something most teams would want.

No way in heck would I pay a non-superstar that much.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:39 pm

Unlike the very reasonable $8 mill for AB,  The Bledsoe stick up is one where you would let him walk.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down