kdp59
gyso
KyleCleric
bobheckler
beat
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vitor ...... 3X over the legal limit ?? DWI - Page 2 Empty Re: Vitor ...... 3X over the legal limit ?? DWI

Post by Sam Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:04 pm

Iverson may or may not be an upgrade over Vitor.  We'll have to see him in some NBA games—even if just in preseason.  If he is an upgrade, it will probably be on defense, although I must say I was pleasantly surprised (actually shocked) at not only his shooting but even more his passing out of the pivot in the Summer League.

From the date of his arrival, I've hoped for signs of progress in Vitor's game.  Having another 7 footer who shoots a lot of threes hasn't thrilled me at all.  Having a 7 footer who shies away from contact hasn't thrilled me at all.  Having a 7 footer who exercises bad judgment on the road hasn't thrilled me at all.  A couple of good plays a game doesn't justify long-term hopes for him as far as I'm concerned.

Perhaps he'll put it all together and shock me this season (if, indeed, he's here this season).  That would be nice.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vitor ...... 3X over the legal limit ?? DWI - Page 2 Empty Re: Vitor ...... 3X over the legal limit ?? DWI

Post by dboss Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:32 pm

I think we can all agree that his actions were a stupid case of El Drunko.

Can the Celts void his contract based on excessive intoxication and endangerment to others?

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 pm

sam wrote:Iverson may or may not be an upgrade over Vitor.  We'll have to see him in some NBA games—even if just in preseason.  If he is an upgrade, it will probably be on defense, although I must say I was pleasantly surprised (actually shocked) at not only his shooting but even more his passing out of the pivot in the Summer League.

From the date of his arrival, I've hoped for signs of progress in Vitor's game.  Having another 7 footer who shoots a lot of threes hasn't thrilled me at all.  Having a 7 footer who shies away from contact hasn't thrilled me at all.  Having a 7 footer who exercises bad judgment on the road hasn't thrilled me at all.  A couple of good plays a game doesn't justify long-term hopes for him as far as I'm concerned.

Perhaps he'll put it all together and shock me this season (if, indeed, he's here this season).  That would be nice.

Sam

Sam

I agree. Victor showed a few signs and then faded badly. He never reminded me of any noteworthy center. I would give Iverson a shot in a NY minute. If RR could turn stone hands Perkins into a double digit scorer, he could do wonders with Iverson.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:31 pm

I'm not sure either Vitor or Iverson are the answer to much of anything long term. I would think we should take a little more of an extended look at Iverson in preseason games anyway, and Vitor may have just cracked the door open for him.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Figginsy21 Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:03 am

Oops! That must have been a thing that time. I have seen a lot of famous people making the same mistake. Once it happened in my city and a very good DUI attorney Los Angeles was able to get that celeb out of trouble. Well, going to prison can spoil their and their family’s life.

Figginsy21

http://www.duilawyerlosangeles.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Figginsy21

Welcome to the board. You obviously have great research skills to dig out a 2014 post about Victor.

Hope you will be posting here often.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Figginsy,

A thread from 2014 and Vitor Faverani?

That's quite an introduction!

Welcome!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2