Naked Shaq Used To Make Teammates (and Coaches) Wrestle Him

5 posters

Go down

Naked Shaq Used To Make Teammates (and Coaches) Wrestle Him Empty Naked Shaq Used To Make Teammates (and Coaches) Wrestle Him

Post by bobheckler Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:31 am

Perhaps, as the kids would say, TMI (Too Much Information):

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11321488

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Naked Shaq Used To Make Teammates (and Coaches) Wrestle Him Empty Re: Naked Shaq Used To Make Teammates (and Coaches) Wrestle Him

Post by Sloopjohnb Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Shaq is just the ultimate old school.  Historians tell us that the athletes at the ancient Olympics competed in the buff.

But in any event we've all probably heard that Big Baby once picked up Shaq and body slammed him. Maybe Baby can shed some light on the surrounding circumstances of this most impressive feat of strength.

Sloopjohnb

Back to top Go down

Naked Shaq Used To Make Teammates (and Coaches) Wrestle Him Empty Re: Naked Shaq Used To Make Teammates (and Coaches) Wrestle Him

Post by Sam Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:46 pm

I, for one, hadn't heard that about Glen Davis.  I'd be interested in learning more.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:27 am

Shaq: Big Baby Davis Bodyslammed Me in the Yard

Being an incorrigible sociopath, I’m generally not a fan of the character profile pieces that pop up in the tabloids every now and then.  Something about the Boston Herald’s fluffy article on Glen "Big Baby" Davis, however, kept me reading right into the second page, where I discovered something I’m deeply ashamed I didn’t know before.

It turns out that some eight or nine years ago Big Baby (back then just the "Moderately Large Baby") was taken by his AAU coach to visit Shaquille O’Neal at his home.  Nothing strange so far.  Here’s where it gets weird, though:

I was 14 or 15, and I went to his house and I was hanging with Shaq," Davis says. "He says to me, ‘Let’s go outside and wrestle.’

It gets better.

"We started wrestling. I pinned him down. He couldn’t budge me."

If in your mind’s eye you now have an image of a millionaire athlete squirming beneath a tubby, confused teenager in his backyard, I apologise.  Amazingly, Shaq corroborates the account, also adding the detail that the rassling was more lucha libre than Greco Roman.

"He picked me up and body-slammed me," says Shaq. "That’s when I knew he was for real."

There’s no good way to end this article (and I use that term very loosely), so I propose that we all go our separate ways at the end of this sentence.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/features/48773-shaq-big-baby-davis-bodyslammed-me-in-the-yard

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloopjohnb Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:04 am

"It turns out that some eight or nine years ago Big Baby (back then just the "Moderately Large Baby")"

Wasn't Baby heavier in high school than when he hit the NBA?

Can you imagine being Big Baby's parents? He must have eaten them out of house and home.

Sloopjohnb

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Sloopjohnb wrote:"It turns out that some eight or nine years ago Big Baby (back then just the "Moderately Large Baby")"

Wasn't Baby heavier in high school than when he hit the NBA?

Can you imagine being Big Baby's parents?  He must have eaten them out of house and home.

No need for a garbage disposal unit then, huh?

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down