who is this guy and why would Ainge be looking at him?

3 posters

Go down

who is this guy and why would Ainge be looking at him? Empty who is this guy and why would Ainge be looking at him?

Post by kdp59 Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:29 pm

As an intriguing prospect in Europe, the Boston Celtics, Sacramento Kings and Utah Jazz are keeping tabs on undrafted Iowa State guard DeAndre Kane, league sources told RealGM. RealGM - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.Xe8AcFDq.dpuf

I would think this player would be a better option for roster filler (which we have no room for anyway).

The Wizards have been trying to move second-year guard Glen Rice Jr. in a trade before Jan. 10 when all contracts become fully guaranteed, CSNwashington.com has confirmed with persons with knowledge of the situation. A 48-hour window when a deal might have been struck has passed, however, which makes a trade unlikely and means he'd be released instead. CSNWashington.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.Xe8AcFDq.dpuf

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

who is this guy and why would Ainge be looking at him? Empty Re: who is this guy and why would Ainge be looking at him?

Post by k_j_88 Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:49 pm

I'm a bit skeptical of Ainge's "prospects" now.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

who is this guy and why would Ainge be looking at him? Empty Re: who is this guy and why would Ainge be looking at him?

Post by wide clyde Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:30 pm

I think that Ainge always 'looks' at every player who can bounce a ball. It is his job, and I am sure that he and his staff know something about every possibly available player.

This guy went undrafted, but that does not mean that he may not have improved at at least some phase of his game.
Some guys are late bloomers for whatever reason and may find a way to get into the league after some time in Europe or other places.

Also, just because hoopshype links the Cs to this young player it does not necessarily mean that Ainge is doing anything more than just checking (or not) on him.

wide clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm

I agree that young players can sometimes need more time, but Kane is already 25YO I think.

I can't believe a few months of Euro ball has turned Kane into a top prospect, but I guess you never know.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down