Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:00 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/01/comments-from-other-side-nets-1715.html

MY NOTE:  I got a kick out of how sometimes one poster would say something and the next poster or two would show what a fool he was.

No James young tonight boo Out in Boston they wanna see some more of him sounds like he will get a lot of mins later on in the year after they deal some parts

Kelly Olynyk For scrub of the night. Career high.

As long as we win I think smart will give us the most trouble

Man, place looking empty Too cold for people tonight?

Wednesday night game against a crappy team during freezing cold January

This should be an easy win, but I don't trust this team.

And Deron's injured again. The smallest of contact injures D-Will...it's just comical at this point.

I feel like the image of Deron walking to the locker room summarizes his Nets career.

I want Deron off this team now. He's always getting injured. He's a walking corpse. He's robbed the Nets of $100 million and he has nothing to show for it. He's such a bitch. I can't wait until he's gone.

If KG gets hurt tomorrow will anyone of us call him a bitch? No. Why? Because even at his age, KG plays his hardest despite father time robbing him of his abilities.

We can't question Garnett's effort on nights where he is ineffective. Deron on the other hand...

Gerald Wallace played hard. That doesn't mean much of anything if you aren't producing.

Impressed by Sullinger’s pass

Crowd is as empty as this thread lol

Jack actually looks like a PG tonight.

lets sweep them

They won the first game

Olynk's goatee looks crazy

Lopez please go ham. I hate Celtics’ bigs

For some reason I don't like centers who shoot 3's They annoy me

Same but I just hate the Olynk-Sullinger hype Those Boston fans are the worst at evaluating their own talent

Centers NEVER shot 3s in my day!

I don't miss that from Thornton

Smart can't shoot Keep giving him that shot

Non-shooters suddenly can shoot against us

He gets hot from 3. It's been like that since College for him. 33% on the season. His real problem as a shooter is from mid range.

A lot of teams give Smart the 3. That's how he's shooting such a respectable %

Thornton's bald spot is serious. Just shave it off homie.

he should just take some of Elfrid Payton's hair and tape it on

Jarrett Jack is having a terrible game he isn’t leading an offense, he’s creating a trainwreck

So trade Deron for a stapler and Bojan for staples It would help this team more than they are right now  (MY NOTE:  He's thinking 2 moves ahead.  If he traded two more players for two pieces of paper to staple together he'd be Danny Ainge)

Once the Celtics announcers talked about how great the nets have been in 2nd quarters this year I was like welp so much for that

Jack is a joke at PG....a freakin JOKE I mean turnovers, ball hugging, tunnel vision - you NAME IT...all PG death sentences - he has them all

Jack is trying out there... Damn good D from Boston

This team is really hard to watch. Can't wait for trade deadline  (MY NOTE:  What makes you think you have anything to offer?)

This team is just frustrating Down a point to these Celtics at the half after being up double digits. Just inexcusable stuff going on out on that court.

We're playing to the level of the opponent as expected. Somebody has to stop Zeller.

Celtics being out rebounded shooting 35% but only 3 turnovers That's why they are winning

Bradley = SOTN Or is it Zeller

Too soon to tell I’d go with Zeller for now

Neither are scrubs

Zeller is out-Masoning Mason

Nets are a $100 million doormat team Nothing we can do about it until 2017

Lopez go down low like a center!

That's asking too much

If Tyler Zeller was on the Nets he’d probably be our most attractive asset/building piece

Stevens has done a phenomenal job playing and developing zeller this season

I'd love to see Stevens coach OKC. Bet they'd win the title.

You may get that chance, he is starting to get criticized and put under the microscope here in Boston (MY NOTE: Apparently he is a guest lurker on this board).

This would be a lot easier to watch If like 13 out of the 15 guys were expiring contracts

This Nets team doesn't even care. Turning this garbage off. Let me know when these bums are traded.

Its a shame we didn't get to see James young tonight he was pretty good the other night hes the rookie the Celtics took with the nets pick this year

Can Hollins calls some plays that feature Lopez and JJ in the post?

Tonight he should call a play that sends Lopez to the bench...

Plumlee is trash, Anderson is trash, Jack is trash. Hollins is trash.

The Nets can't move their guys even if they want to Because as they’ve learned, nobody wants them at their salaries, they don’t really have a lot of options

This is the Celtics that we're playing

This MAY be the game that causes some changes....

So who's going to start wanting our players more after this? That’s the problem, not their willingness to trade them

D-Will not a max player injury prone, Karasev garbage, Joe Johnson lazy, Garnett old, Lopez soft, Plumlee garbage, Jack no D, Tele garbage, Bognadovic garbage, Anderson garbage

Lets go Nets Make a run!

We shouldn't need to make a run Against the piss poor Celtics…. =(

Sullinger gets the rebound over 3 nets ahhahaha wtf

Down 12 to a tanking organization.

They came to play..our guys didn't. I blame hollins - like you said - three months in noone knows what their f-ing role is on the team

Refs The nba hates the nets, does not want us to be in playoffs to make an example out of us, silver silver silver

Come on its not the refs

Brad Stevens is a hell of a coach..

For carrying a scrub team to a sub par record? he’s so unproven yet gets more credit than our coach at times. So ridic

But...but...he's so young!

Lol if he was our coach he would be terrible

Ask KG what he thinks of Stevens. He's the best young coach in the NBA.

Based on what exactly? Sure he's young, might be the youngest but just based on KG's word? He hasn’t proven anything in this league.

Tonites game alone should tell us something. Do you see the Nets move the ball like the C’s? Thety’re always making cuts and know where to be on the floor. Despite their record which is due to a lack of talent they play smart, much better than us. I’d fire Hollins tonite if Nets could get him. Although I’d fire Hollins anyway.  (MY NOTE:  Consistency has been a problem, both coaching and playing.  The coaching will improve with experience, as he sees the same things again and again.  The players?  Consistency has to be anchored by sustained effort possession-by-possession, minute-by-minute, game-after-game and that is not always there.  You cannot bring your "A" game sometimes and your "B" game others and expect consistent performance).

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down