Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/02/comments-from-other-side-hawks-21115.html

Hawks Celtics! I wonder if Nique takes all games with the Celtics as personally as I do? I’ll bet that is a yes.

I don't like the Celtics I really really don't like em’

I dislike the Celtics There’s a chance to be magnanimous since we finally have an elite team, while they suck…but I refuse to take it.

Evan Turner

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home GuySmiley-2009

Celtics fans with a chance to see a brand of basketball they haven't seen in like 30 years Smile

Celtics look slow. Seems about right.

The Hawks seem eager to get to the AS break The Celts are playing like it has already started.

How was that Celtics' ball?

Sympathy

The Celtics leaving the Hawks that wide open is not good for their care factor.

Damn No shutout

Wow Evan turner….too early to call him a bust?

Sullinger

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home BlimpieLogo

I found Sullinger's Instagram

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home 519d7a29de094.image

Al Horford may not return to the floor Because having him in the game is like an intentional competitive disadvantage

Jane Crowder

Antic: Most annoying Hawk

Thabo tweeting
Fun fact of the game: I played with Jay Crowder's father in France for 3seasons. He was my mentor. (#89)

Smart could end up a pretty good player I think he got lost a bit in the shuffle of this rookie class

Pretty sure Nique called every Boston shot a bad shot It’s not entirely wrong tho..

Jeff just took that Smart kid to class.

Geez, 'Nique is really crapping on their players.

Sullinger grabbin after that ball like it was a hoagie  (MY NOTE:  That was one of 15 hoagies he got, dumbass.  I might call every rebound Sully gets from now on a "hoagie")

I know I went off on Randolph the other night... But this Sullinger kid is equally as slow and plodding.

PAUL MILLSAP ABUSES CROWDER!!!

Crowder, content in his block, turns up court only to see his teammates walking back down. The Hawks demoralize you in some many ways…

At least he yelled "Gimme dat!" And then didn’t bother hustling.

Boston shooting 25% FG . . . Dang

#EVANTURNOVER

Boston crowd looking sparse Seeing a lot of yellow seats in those stands. This is the city that stands with its teams through thick and thin, isn’t it??? Could’ve sworn that was the crap Atlanta fans have been hearing from them through their glory years…..

To be fair……theres a freaking blizzard up there now

I like the coach SCREAMING at Evan not to leave Korver...and then pulled immediately.

Horf just abusing Sullinger.

Love seeing that blob Sullinger 20ft behind Horford.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home 220px-Bewaretheblob

Hawks aren't even attacking the Celtics, they're just walking down and dropping the ball in the basket.

Marcus Smart has been the anti-Jeff Teague tonight.

Evan Turner Hero Ball is ideal.

Onestly, I find it preferable to Marcus Thornton hero ball

How ironic that the Celtics just put in Young and Smart

Thank you Ken Mauer...you have been kind

Thanks again Ken Mauer

Does anyone else feel like this has become a scrimmage game for the hawks?

How are the Celtics still in this shooting 29%?

I have an idea. Lets hold Boston under 30% shooting and still lose to them (MY NOTE:  Is losing to us when we only shoot 32.3% still OK with you?)

Frustrating game. Feel like we're playing down to the competition and no one really wants to be there.

Teyshaun Prince's shoulder creep me out

Can we go after tayshaun?

My god Evan Turner stinks.

WOW LATE CALL!!! I will take it.

Celtics fans can’t complain about moving screens Their 2008 championship was built on them.

This Boston crowd is hilarious

Impressive move by sullinger

If the Hawks lose this I am going to lose it. (MY NOTE: Going, going, GONE!)

And if they win let’s never speak of it again

Bout to throw a GD brick through my TV

Evan Turner, of all people.

I hate that rat bastard

"Celtics now favorite to make finals"

Credit to the Celtics, theyALWAYS, ALWAYS give us problems.

Teams hardly ever give up 15 point half time leads To give this up tonight, was absurd. Not to that garbage Celtics team

"Celtics juggernaut ground Hawks"

Coach of the year? Brad Stevens

Season = Over

This team has no heart.

Going in the All-star break with a loss hurts. We are not helping our case to get Ray Allen.

Losing is OK, but not to the freaking Celtics. And especially not on an Evan Turner drive.

Another lesson in how you can't take ANY team for granted. Give credit to the Celtics who wanted it more. Simple as that.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home

Post by bobc33 Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:45 pm

I knew this would be one of the most interesting other side posts! Thanks as always Bob for posting these.

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hawks, Home

Post by Sam Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:54 am

It's fun imagning the gas hissing out of gasbags. So much to say when the Hawks were cruising. So little to say when the worm turned.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down