Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:26 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/03/comments-from-other-side-magic-31315.html

This would be a very satisfying win

Payton vs Smart is always a fun matchup to watch!

Uhh... We're playing the Celtics... I just wanna win again.

No I'm not pro-tank but I accept what is They think they have a tank but our tank destroys

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Home G2fecst

Yeah I'd expect less production from our backcourt with Bradley back. We'll have less opportunity to destroy Evan Turner, assuming Brad Stevens is shrewd enough to play him under 20 minutes per game. IT is out too.

Is ending with 28 wins compared to 25 wins really going to matter...? I prefer the 5th pick over the 8th pick and say please lose.

Do you really think there is much of a difference between the 5th pick in the draft and the 8th pick?

There actually is, not to mention doubling our chances at a top 3 pick. I agree about this winning culuture, but beating the trash teams doesn't fool anyone

It'd be awesome if Payton and AG outplay Smart and the C's and lead us to an emphatic victory. There are no negatives in that outcome.

Celtic uniforms have a college look.

I'll give Turner those open corner 3's every time

Elfrid getting benched for no reason watch

He just got "abused" by Smart.

I mean Smart was doing anything he wanted for a lot of that first half of the Q.

Vic should be able to get to the rim at will vs these guys.

Not with Bradley guarding him

I'm certainly way behind on this joke, but I just realized how appropriate it is that Luigi Datome is wearing green.

Vic you can't keep attacking Bradley, he's one of the best perimeter defenders in the league be smart.

Uh oh, Pressey scored. Bench Payton.

So Frye, a so called veteran, passes up an open 3. Then goes to the post and tries to score against 4 players and turns it over. I just don't understand why he exists.

Flagrant 1 foul on Zeller. He clobbered Vuc with an arm to the forehead. Stitches needed looks like.

I don't really think that's a flagrant by Zeller. Yeah he hit his head, but that was the result of him getting fooled on the fake, not cause he had any intention of going for the head. We've had silly flagrants called on us, so I don't feel bad. I'm just saying.

Definitely. We have had bad luck (thinking KOQ on Blake Griffin), I think it's fair we get one to go our way

Holy ****! Marcus Smart is getting those calls as a rookie?! WTF do Vic and Elf have to do?

Not be on the Magic..

Elfrid Payton has 2 3's. The last time he even made a three was January 2 vs BRK

Nice little bonus going in to the half there

Thanks Bahhhhston

The tide is turning. That happens to us, not for us.

I like playing Boston.

Quoting this when we lose

Smart had a terrible half.

Holy **** it's still at a ten point lead. This is great that they haven't blown it yet.

If only Elf could make his ft's, he's getting anywhere he wants to get to today.

I don't know if anyone is listening to the Boston feed but Chris Mannix from IS is colour commentating (giving my ears a break from Heinsohn). Anyway for a national sportswriter, it's quite astonishing how little he know about both teams.

I can see hack-the-Elf being deployed if the margin stays the same early into the 4th.

Payton destroying this charmin soft Boston team.

Good to see the Celtics keep pumping in that crowd noise.

Looks like a packed house in Boston That either means that a) our rivalry still lives on or b) they thought they would get an easy win

This game is all on elf if we lose. No point guard has any business misding this many free throws!

Rondo is shooting 31% from the line

It's cause he knows Bill Simmons, who made fun of his FT shooting, is watching.

We need to be up at least 15 points in the final minute to guarantee at least a 2 point win.

Welcome back to Hack-A-Howard, Elfrid Payton edition

Poke-A-Payton

Screw the draft lets beat the Celtics It would be nice to see them miss the 8th seed by one game

Sorry Bradley, but you can't check Elfrid.

Wow do we find ways to not beat teams to the ground. Good thing these games don't matter.

So Evan Turner is gonna kill us tonight? rofl

Turner looks like the player he should have been.

Bradley is one tough defender.

Evan Turner the god

Burnt by Evan turner: sounds like a magic game

I'm so ok with losing games like this as long as they're competitive. This season is in the dumpster might as well get something out of it

Turner doing it all.

If EP hit all of his FT’s, he would have 27 points 3-13 at the charity stripe, oh my

Someone needs to lock him in the gym this off season and only let him out when he makes 1000 fts in a row.

He’ll miss preseason then

Ever since TH checked Turner, he went ballistic.

I rather have a better shot at Towns or Russell than winning this game. I'm cool with the L.

Never get tired of losing in this building. It's 2010 all over again with a hell of a lot less on the line.

Gotta do what you gotta do. We are getting lit up by Evan **** Turner and have a ridiculous athlete/defender on the bench who also was having a great night.

Damn it sucks watching this team blow leads. Can not blame it on youth. Boston is young.

Another Season high from an Invisible man opposing player.

Is Elfrid Payton Rajon Rondo 2.0? Celtics basically just stopped guarding him for the last 5 mins of the game until he entered the paint and it was incredibly effective.

Boston's Coach looks fresh off from the local JV Ball team.

Get a competent coach here ASAP. I'm tired of this same old BS.

The Celtics have an awesome coach.  If only he was available, the Magic should grab him.  With a better coach we would have won.  

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down