POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.)

4 posters

Go down

Generally speaking, which five Celtics do you prefer to see on the floor at crunch time?

POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap9%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap18%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap21%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap0%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap3%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap6%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap0%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap6%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap3%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap12%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_lcap15%POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Empty POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.)

Post by Sam Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Obviously, the Celtics who should be on the floor at the end of games could differ by circumstances, matchups, etc.  But, IN GENERAL, which five do you prefer seeing on the floor in crunch time?  Please vote for 5 and only for 5.  If you also wish to post your specific 5-man-combination, feel free to do so with a comment.

Thanks,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Empty Re: POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.)

Post by kdp59 Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:31 am

I voted

Zeller
Kelly O
Crowder
Bradley
Thomas

I think I will alone in that assessment...LOL.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.) Empty Re: POLL: Which Celtics do you Prefer to be on the Floor at Clutch Time? (Vote for 5 and only 5.)

Post by sinus007 Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:44 am

Hi,
I selected:
Thomas
Bradley
Turner
Crowder
Zeller
The first 4 can shoot. IT, ET and JC can can go to the hoop. TZ has length, can do p-n-r and can shoot from mid-range.
Also, if situation allows, I'd substitute Smart for IT on defense.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:11 pm

kdp, I'm not shocked by your choices, as I know you're a staunch Olynyk supporter.  I'm sure everyone who votes on this "referendum" goes through the process of determining how much weight to put on defense versus offense.  And then, we have smart guys like Sinus, who finds a way around that quandary.

Thanks for writing in your five man combinations because the top five individual vote-getters may not be the best combination.

Looking forward to hearing from others.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:54 pm

I voted earlier, but being a dumb-ass, I didn't write it down and now cannot remember all five.

I know I picked Bradley, Turner and Crowder.  That leaves a 1 and a 5.  At the 5, there are two votes for Zeller and two people have indicated they picked him, so I must have picked Bass.  At the 1, there are no such clues.  Smart or Thomas?  Like sinus suggested, it depends on the situation, offense or defense.  But I can only pick one in this poll, so I probable picked Smart.

That makes it Smart, Bradley, Turner, Crowder and Bass.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Oh oh, gyso.  Join the legion of the absent-minded.  But, on the other hand, it gave you a lot of practice in deductive thinking.  LOL.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down