Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:44 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/04/comments-from-other-side-raptors-4415.html

Hmm. Celtics fighting for their playoff lives, and us without Lowry AND Amir? (And playing terribly of late). Brace yourselves…

Can't see us beating Sullinger and Thomas.

Moses Sullinger came back at the right time.. Chalk up another loss

Would like a win here but hey if Celtics win and get in the playoffs over the nets, I'll be okay with the loss

Stealth tank would be good to **** over the Nets buuuut a win is a win

Chalk up another loss.

This is a win.

It's always fun watching Bradley and DeRozan go head-to-head. That said, we'll win this one.

Avery Bradley, Marcus Smart will have a field day with our guards Sullinger will have rebounds galore

You can tell NO ONE in this thread has a clue about the Celtics. All this talk about Sullinger, Bradley and Smart when it's gonna be Evan Turner who will carve up GV/Ross & co with his patient drive & dish game, and along with Zeller they will own the paint with no Amir to resist.

oh look an auto win

Brad Stevens is the twice the coach Casey will ever be. I Actually think he's a top 3 coach righ tnow

Zach Lowe thinks he's there best in game coach (ahead of Pop).

Please tell us how you view a 2nd year coach with 37% winning percentage as top 3 coach. What exactly does he do that makes you make this bold statement? Stevens is the most overrated coach in this league. Somehow he is brilliant coach who's brilliance doesn't translate to wins.

While I don't think he is the most overrated, a claim of Top 3 right now sure does put him up there. Sub .500 record and out of the playoffs despite being in the weaker conference and weakest division and I don't think this Celtics squad is THAT low on talent. Off the top of my head... Popovich, Carlisle, and Budenholzer are definitely better if we're just talking Top 3. Don't think Stevens is even Top 10.

Free Stiemsma guys. FREE THE STEAMER

Huge game for Boston. They need this win to get the 8th seed. Not exactly sure what I want tonight. Could use the night to rest some guys and if we lose, it's not the worst thing in the world as we'll get Washington. Not too shabby.

I hope Boston wins. **** BROOKLYN!

Brad Stevens looks like he's still a college student lol.

Hate Dislike Olynyk....he's like a child stuck in the 70s. Decent player but I think he looks out of place for some reason.

Olynik looks ridiculous

Olynik family name comes from Oleinik. Olen(i) means deer.

Only a matter of time before Sullinger decides to go off and beat us

Battle of the booties between Sullinger and Hayes

Man, before the game somebody should slip some laxatives into Casey's drink, so he would in and out of the crapper and his assistants would manage the game.

Raps are too nice they don't want to end any team's playoffs aspirations.

Hansbro is a Celtics killer

Seriously why does Casey have 2 bigs out there when the Celtics are playing 4 guards

Lol these refs takin over.. One city at a time

I'm a big fan of Bradley

Who isn't? lol

The Celtics are just packing the paint against this lineup and we have no answer ...

I wish the NBA would kick us out of the playoffs

Teams make it look so easy against us

Brad Steven is DA goat

We're just trying to be fair a d not affect the playoff race in the east ...

Would we sweep Boston in the first round if we met?

Greeeeiivisss.... TRASHqueeeezz

Anyone know how we can get Vasquez deported to Venezuela? I know people started a campaign to deported Bieber to Canada or something.

Revoke his visa to play in Canada. Or bring in a better coach who understands Vasquez is trash

Marcus Smart is a terrible shooter lol

**** this , no heart, nothing, I don't give a **** if Amir and Lowry aren't playing, you're playing against a 34-win team and you're down by double digits, pathetic.

Pretty embarrassing to lose to this scrub team

At least we're screwing over Brooklyn by losing to Boston though lol.

Thomas >>>> Lou

I have no idea why we didn't go for Isaiah. Sacramento gave him away for almost nothing and then the Suns just dumped him for nothing as well. He's 1000x better than Trashquez.

Hawks showing how it's done vs the scrubby nets

Man this team is **** trash dawg

Brad Stevens has the Celtics at 34-42. Imagine what their record would be if Casey ran that team...

Isn't Sullinger too fat?

Crowder should whip people with his hair

Isiah Thomas Goat

Another guy they got for free. ...

congrats masai for not going for thomas

Thomas goes iverson mode on us

Just glad Sullinger is overweight or this game would be over

I wish Casey pushed our guys like Stevens looks like he does to his. I'm impressed by the Celtics every time I see them. They play hard and angry.

Out worked by a bunch of scrubs!!

Bradley is such a good defender and his shot is improving. Would love to see him as the Raps back up PG instead of Vasquez.  (MY NOTE:  Back up PG?  No, you wouldn't.  You nailed him just right.  Your next statement is what Doc and even Brad thought when they first saw him.  Too short for a SG, so let's force him to play point.  Can't do it.)

Seriously hate this team

When Casey gets fired, I hope we all go to the air port and throw rocks at him. He can pound away.

Brad Stevens is a great coach. His sets are fantastic.

Wow big bucket turner, nothing you cab do about that

The difference? An Evan Turner circus ball bucket

Shows why he's the 2nd pick of the draft

JV with the loving pat on the ref's back - Raps about to get some calls in their favour

Their 6th man is better Give isiah his 6moy award

Wow.. This turner guy

Turner is legit clutch

Ok that was stupid by Isiah He watches Lou too much:)Smile

Haha that should be Boston ball

Lol can't stop Turner

How come Turner wasn't in the allstar game?

Turner does this against no one lol. Only today against us.

I vote that the officials just leave this game because they're ruining it, just let these 2 teams play

Time to end their playoff hopes now

Ross should be in the **** Dleague, dude is garbage

Smart is a terrible shooter. Can't believe he hit that.

I've been saying it all season. We have the dumbest players and coach in the league

If we lose here, I'm selling my playoff tickets, F*** this team. I'm done  (MY NOTE:  First of all, if you have playoff tickets why are you posting online instead of being at the game?  Secondly, you don't think the Toronto Raptors making the playoffs is a step in the right direction, given their history?)

Casey is inept

ACC music sounds even more annoying when the team is losing in a stupid manner

I take it back... Lou is greatest of all time. What a shot! Big win!!   (MY NOTE:  HAH!)

Lou does something stupid but then does something awesome... Ugh....

Game winner

I called it! Casey - COY, Lou - sixth man! Raptors will win it all!!! Parade in Toronto!!!

Don't get to excited Turner has the final word

**** YOU TURNER

Well you can't really lose when Lou and DD play like this.

Have a bad feeling about this last possession

Thomas will take the last shot

Aw fatty almost blew it

Brad Stevens with the timeout cheese I thought they called a foul... Holy.

We lucked out

WTF....what an odd TO.

Wow Stevens called a TO

Why would u call a timeout here.. U just killed 2 seconds

No way

Unbelievable

LMAO Typical Raptors

Casey, take notes, OK?

Are you kidding me

Assist from our traitor timekeeper, but...so that's what good coaching looks like.

Our timekeeper blows if it took 2 seconds to go form halfcourt take one shot and then another

Looking at the vine though, at best he was .1 seconds late there, just a smart play designed by their coach. Very smart.

ARRE YOU F***IN SERIOUS WTF DID JUST HAPOPEN?

Unbelievable! DD and Lou play like supermen and they still lose!

JV gave up 20 points to someone named Zeller

Fire the timekeeper. This sucks.

Haha..we need Celtics coach next season

Casey out coached once more

I'm sure a potato can outcoach Casey.

So **** Raptors I hate this team

Our basketball and Hockey team both lost to Boston by 1 tonight. Nice........

What do we have to do to get Stevens to coach this team?

Celtics only look like a scrub team on paper.  On the court their heart and hustle just wears teams down.  This loss stings because they out worked us..  

bob
MY NOTE:  One of the nice things about 'Comments From The Other Side' when we're playing a playoff team is that you don't get all those stupid tank .gifs.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down