Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:06 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/01/comments-from-other-side-raptors-1421.html?m=1

By FLCeltfan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Both Jay's are playing amazing to start the year with game winners and 40 pieces, Celtics are a bad matchup for us as well

A loss furthers the tank so this is win-win lol

Brad Stevens has played their rookies and young players a ton. Meanwhile we are benching our ‘NBA ready’ first round pick.

I predict a win or a loss. One of the two. A win is when we score more than them. A loss is when we score less than them.

we are 2nd last in the league, a loss here would be HUGE. casey is out-tanking us!

A win here would be huge. [*checking nervously to see if there is still room on the tank nation bandwagon*]

Forget win or loss. We rank #1 in potential assists. That's like winning the championship. I hope they're planning the parade.

I wouldn't be surprised if Raptors win this one.....but if they lose at what point do we accept the tank? 1-5? 1-6? I think at 1-6 it's safe to say making the playoffs would be a waste of time.

The refs killed us vs New Orleans. Imagine what’ll happen with the Celtics.

Boston doesnt need the refs to beat the raptors

Umm I think you're overrating the Celtics in that case lol. They won 2 games on game winning shots. They could easily have a worse with a bounce or 2 going differently. They arent as talented as you think.  (MY NOTE:  Wait for it...)

They haven't beat us without the help of refs for years.

You haven't seen the worst of Siakam yet. Watch what Brown and Tatum are going to do to him

can siakam go for 3 ejections in a row, tune in to find out!  11 fouls in the last 30 mins of playing time has to be some kind of record

I fully expect him to struggle and be scared this game... the boogeyman Jaylen is playing.

Jaylen going to lock up Pascal again... definitely not a game to boost his confidence

F*** tanking for tonight at least. After what the Celtics did to us in the playoffs we need to get some type of revenge.

As long as Nurse playing Baynes, we are in tank mode...

Tanking begins next game. Smash the saltics first.

Theyre on a b2b on the road. Should be a schedule W for us, but i still see an L

Boston is not playing great ball right now, but I expect them to show up to avenge the playoffs where Toronto inexplicably pushed the series to seven games and physically wiped them out so they had nothing left to face Miami.

Why are we 4 point favourites? Even with no Kemba Walker, Boston is still a very good team are they not?

Will Marcus Smart look like Ray Allen again tonight? :noway: The amount of bs he was hitting in that series was straight up ridiculous.

Pritchard is surprising to say the least. Draft Twitter was pretty wrong about him. He is a solid player on a playoff contender.

Pascal is terrified at the sight of Brown and Tatum, think he has another bad game.

Raps will win (I hope). Boston is playing their 3 game in 4 nights, and on a back-to-back. Scheduled loss.  (MY NOTE:  Forgot that.  3 games in just 4 nights)

Boston had a super close game yesterday against the Pistons, hopefully they're worn out and we can take advantage

no Kemba, Teague and possibly Smart. Guess Boston will be starting their rookie PG?

Gonna put a bet against us today so we end up winning

let's see how many times Tatum pushes off as he makes his move tonight. He pretty much does it every time now, a little push-off with his off-hand. And never gets called.

Kemba is out. Teague is out. They are on a back to back. Their rookie is the only point guard they can play. I hope we can win this one coz we have no more excuses left.

Pritchard has been solid for them. Don't sleep.

Cue Tatum going nuclear

Brown is going to be out for revenge for the OG corner 3 though

That boy jaylen brown about to go Kobe 81 on us isn’t he lol

Baynes will get adopted by Theis this game

The Celtics always murder us 😭

I’m good as we long as I don’t see Tatum hitting another game winning 3

Siakam gonna give us a triple single.

I’m in the building tonight. This will be a full blown Celtics home game. Place is sold out with Celtics fans. Raps just got booed onto the court

Get ready for rookie Pritchard to torch us

I wouldn't be surprised. He seems very poised for a rookie.

Smarts is out means a new Raptors Killer will be born in the rookie Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away Icon_tever Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away Icon_tever Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away Icon_tever

This is a must win game with no Kemba Walker and no Marcus Smart in the lineup! No Raps killers! Let’s win this!!

Yo is it me or is that arena packed lmfao

Florida strikes again

Pascal averaging 1 ppg on 10% shooting in the 4th

Is the Celtics pg their 2 way guy lol

Alright, let's get this pain over with 🥺Crying or Very sad

I just want to beat the f***ing POS celtics man. Just give me that please

Boston stream savage for comparing Jaylen Brown’s stats with Pascal Siakam lol hurts to see him play at the level we all expected Siakam to be at...

Looked like KLOW pulled one of Tatum’s arm pit hairs out haha

Why's Kyle always touching Tatum lmfaoooo

booing at a home game? i f***ing hate florida

Why are there so many Boston fans? Same thing happened in the Knicks game. Raps seriously disadvantaged at "home" this year

Boston's point guard looks like a kid who snuck onto the court.

Who is #51 for the Celtics? Dude is shorter than FVV.

Whose that little guy on the Celtics side?

Great start, but I ain't buying this

Remove Baynes

Brown is starting to find his confidence as a player and it's crazy. the past 2 seasons, he's sorta just sat in the shadows of Tatum. Now he's starting to break out

Hate the way Baynes leaves his feet. Marc would never.

Celtics on a back to back, run em out of the gym

how they gonna boo the HOME TEAM????

I think we already have as many FT's as the rest of the season games, combined. So this is a gigantic plus so far.

Way to many celtic fans in tampa smh

I'm sorry but Tatum looks like a church lady with that hairdo. Great player but damn. Go back to the fade, man.

Americans are a**

I feel so bad for Raptors. Honestly no matter how they do, I just feel so bad for them. They practice in a hotel, had to move their entire family to a new country, and are now getting boo'd at their home game.

Screw you Tampa

Hearing boos at “home” is so jarring

Leo just called Pritchard, a white point guard with a buzz cut, fundamentally sound. Lmao, you don't say.

Looks like the refs decided to give us a make up game

Brown is becoming the celtics best player imo. dont know if he will end up better than tatum though when all is said and done

11 looks like the most Boston guy ever.

I'm not surprised that Americans are booing the raps, it's not their team. We need to get them out of there.

Norm has the basketball IQ of a potato

Baynes and not finishing at the rim, name a more iconic duo

who is Pritchard and why does he have 9 points?

Baynes does literally nothing on both sides of the floor

Getting real tired of this little sh** #11

I am going to walk down to Tampa with a glue stick and apply it to Baynes fingertips

Wow these man's can't guard Pritchard lol

WE THE SOUTH?

Siakam is so f***ing trash

yea baynes is really bad

Pritchard is nice, he reminds me of Fred tbh

Baynes trying to impress his old team.

Celtics are annoying but I like Tatum

I CANT STAND TATUM

I hate Baynes, he has literally provided nothing this game

he provides nothing every game

Oh whats this Tatum flops on a jumpshot and gets free throws? What a surprise

Pascal is dog sh** dude how is he our max player and Celtics got Tatum and brown

Tatum stole Siakam's rapid improvement, dude is becoming incredibly clutch in a short amount of time...

Who is this pritchard guy?

FVV 2.0 imo

I knew Tatum was gonna torch us. Brown’s got the next half.

Baynes needs to quit basketball.

It is Baynes fault that the Celtics have been on this run. How do you miss 4 open layups in such rapid fashion?

THE 4TH 3RD 2ND QUARTER COLLAPSE

Why does williams shoot 80% against us

Tatum on PEDs?! He's jacked this year

Hes an old man now

if LA didn't exist we'd be so much better rn

Stinky P with another soft take

I think Lowry and Nurse chirping pi**ed off the refs   It's never been this bad the foul call discrepancy

What if Boston had Smart AND Kemba. Down 30 at half?

Boston on a back to back missing a lot of rotation pieces and they are absolutely dismantling us. Embarrassing to say the least.

Celtics are shooting 55% from 3, and 42% from 2.

These refs are terrible. Missing clear fouls (from both teams) and calling a foul every time someone coughs on Tatum.

Only Raptors could make Pritchard look amazing

I can't even imagine Pascal ever doing what Tatum just did

Tatum is going to drop 50 on us at this rate

We may not be playing well but the Celtics are playing really good. Tatum is killing it

So Tatum can just throw elbows on his drives huh

Tatum already has 33 lol somebody needs to play defence on that man

Note to Tampa fans:   Appreciate the hospitality and the use of your arena. But please don't boo our guys,even when the Raptors were down by 20-30 some games at home we'd never resort to booing our guys.

Tatum can literally drive and get to the rim anytime he wants.

Tatum might be better than siakim

can we just tank

Ok Tatum is just full on walking bucket mode

Rookie Pritchard forcing airballs and travels on our max players and draining a 3 on the other end. Yeah not great lmao

Pritchard is lighting our defense up.

Bro who the f*** is Prichard? He's playing confident as f***.

Omg would these refs quit scoring all these points.

Pritchard been getting minutes since day 1 and looks comfortable

Pritchard is roasting us

Can we trade our entire team for Pritchard?

Celtics without 1/3 of their rotation on a b2b against a fresh raptor team and this is the effort the raps put out?

This is genuinely one of the most humiliating losses I’ve ever watched. Getting balled on by some walmart TJ McConnell and it sounds like there are more celtics fans at the game.

Pritchard is a bucket, was that not on the scouting report? They need to contain him.

Boston receive: Siakam, OG, Lowry, 4 FIRSTS, 4 pick swaps, Drake

Raps receive: Pritchard

Pritchard's eyebrows will haunt my dreams

Unreal defensive plan from the raptors. Get blown out so Tatum cant get a career high

Man are these all Boston fans???

Can we just not have fans? This is a joke. F*** Tampa.

lmao the Tampa crowd chanting we want Tacko... can't blame them

"We Want Tacko"-Tampa fans   I kind of want him too.

Tbf I’m at the game and it’s like 85 percent Boston fans here

Celtics scored 77 in 2nd and 3rd quarters, just wow lol

Celtics bench is killing our starters....

Let's go Celtics chants at a home game yeah thats the one

Celtics bench needs to chill

Boston stop we’re already dead

I just feel sorry for our Tampa fans lol. Our first impression is this sh**...

They are getting booed there. What fans

Maybe it's good they are playing in Florida. Don't want them to stink up Toronto.

The one game the refs wanted us to win along with Vegas and we just stink it up lol.

Someone send Aaron Baynes a meat pie he needs his mojo back

I hate the celtics man

I hate everything Boston.

The raptors organization paid Aron Baynes 85 thousand dollars today to get 4 rebounds and 0 points.

Crazy to think Smart and Kemba aren’t even available.

And even Teague. 3 veteran PG's

Imagine Marcus Smart and Kemba were playing 😑

Can we just play the knicks again?

I don’t think I can mentally handle the possibility of losing to the Knicks

can we play...... ourselves?

Might have to pick up Pritchard in fantasy

He's not playing us every game though.

Damn Tatum is gonna be a problem for a long time

moral victory to force brad to get his starters back in

They bailed out that Pritchard guy. Why is this guy getting the star treatment?

uh oh. Celtics panicking! Tatum and Brown back!

Lol the bench making the Boston starters come back in is hilarious.

HAHA THEY HAD TO BRING BACK THE JAYS   COACH STEVENS SHOOK

OUR SCRUBS REMAIN THE BEST SCRUBS IN THE LEAGUE!!!

Even though we lost. It made me happy when brad put tatum and brown in the game again

Boucher looks like a baby next to Taco.

If only if the NBA was third strings vs third strings, we’d probably be the first seed

Never seen Coach Stevens upset but I imagine those bench scrubs are going to get a talking to after having to make him put Tatum and Brown back in.

At least we are better than the Pistons.

The reason they are playing bad is because they aren’t used to this environment. They are playing Tampa, not Toronto. The fans aren’t even cheering for them.

I hate the Celtics!  It's not fair that their max players are good and ours aren't!!!

F*** their max players.  Their rookie is better than our max player.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Away

Post by bobc33 Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:44 pm

“They bailed out that Pritchard guy. Why is this guy getting the star treatment?“

I am amazed at the respect he is getting from the refs. Theis must be jealous!

Back to top Go down