POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics?

3 posters

Go down

Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics?

POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_lcap0%POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_lcap0%POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_lcap14%POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_lcap14%POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_lcap43%POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_lcap29%POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Empty POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics?

Post by Sam Sun May 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Simple question, difficult answer.
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Empty Re: POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics?

Post by bobheckler Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 am

sam wrote:Simple question, difficult answer.

sam,

Not for you. :-)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics? Empty Re: POLL: Over the last 2 months of the season, who was the MVP of the Celtics?

Post by Sam Mon May 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Turner's an interesting choice.  Not just the last two months, but for the last half of the season, he seemed to get with the program and become as close to a leader as the team had.  I still read complaints about his high dribble, his shot selection, his lack of defense; but the complaints seemed to become modified as the months rolled on and he hit game-winners, submitted excellent assist and rebounding numbers (even one triple-double), and was a solid contributor during the last two months.

Personally, I'd love to see what he could do as a triple threat SF without so much responsibility for being a floor general.  Being able to use his scoring, assist and rebounding talents in a supporting role should make him a heck of an extra dimension.  A lot would depend on his ability to ramp up his defense.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue May 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Looks like, based on the 6 votes, Isaiah leads the list.  It will be interesting to see how he fairs next season with a roster that will presumably be tooled to take even more advantage of talents such as his.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed May 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Sam, for the first half of the year I thought I would pull every hair out of my head when Turner was on the floor. I think, once Jeff Green got traded, he took a long look at himself and realized that this was his time. Whether his future is with the Celtics or with another team, I think he has shown finally what he can accomplish on the court. I, for one, am hoping he sticks around. But there are so many decisions for Danny to make, who knows.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu May 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Rosalie,

I think Brad's a lot like .  He loves versatility.  There aren't a lot of players who have the triple threat ability (points, assists, rebounds), the positional flexibility, and the willingness to step up big of Evan Turner.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down