sheidan's top 50 Free agents

4 posters

Go down

sheidan's top 50 Free agents Empty sheidan's top 50 Free agents

Post by kdp59 Tue May 12, 2015 7:44 am

good read here:

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/05/07/sheridans-top-50-free-agents-mid-may-edition/

you know what to do, click the link and enjoy.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

sheidan's top 50 Free agents Empty Re: sheidan's top 50 Free agents

Post by bobheckler Tue May 12, 2015 10:35 am

Bass #45
Crowder #47

Amar'e Stoudemire beats Crowder at #46? Bone-head JR Smith is #38?

What a bunch of baloney.

On the bright side, let's hope NBA GMs think this is correct, Danny will be able to sign both of them for cheap.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue May 12, 2015 11:23 am

and here I thought it was a well writen piece.....LOL.

I have to admit i wasn't looking so much as where he had players ranked , as what he wrote about each player though.

I thought most of his assements were pretty spot on.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue May 12, 2015 11:31 am

kdp59 wrote:and here I thought it was a well writen piece.....LOL.

I have to admit i wasn't looking so much as where he had players ranked , as what he wrote about each player though.

I thought most of his assements were pretty spot on.

kdp,

He did write some good explanations. He's right about Bass and Crowder, I'm bitching more about their rankings.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Tue May 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi,
Speaking about rankings. It seems that the rankings are based on probability of the player to become a FA rather than on the player himself. At least judging by Lebron being #11.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by rickdavisakaspike Tue May 12, 2015 12:36 pm

One wonders if there won't be a lot of one year contracts signed by members of this group. Any player who signs a long-term deal now, when next year he could get a contract worth 30 to 50% more, is going to want to fire his agent.

Lebron sets the standard for the league and that appears to be what he's doing. Stay the course, wait for 2016 and cash in big time.

On the other hand, smart players may want to lock in the big dollars now while they're on the table. What nobody seems to be taking into account is the state of the economy, as if the television money is always going to be there for sure and certain, no matter what happens to the markets, or to the dollar, or to the world economy.

rickdavisakaspike

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue May 12, 2015 4:21 pm

rickdavisakaspike wrote:One wonders if there won't be a lot of one year contracts signed by members of this group.  Any player who signs a long-term deal now, when next year he could get a contract worth 30 to 50% more, is going to want to fire his agent.  

Lebron sets the standard for the league and that appears to be what he's doing.  Stay the course, wait for 2016 and cash in big time.

On the other hand, smart players may want to lock in the big dollars now while they're on the table.  What nobody seems to be taking into account is the state of the economy, as if the television money is always going to be there for sure and certain, no matter what happens to the markets, or to the dollar, or to the world economy.

you got that right! (well all but the last paragraph not sure what that's about, but to each their own).

also why would you give up a player option  over $10M this year either?

a guy like Hibbert is going to give up $15M this year?.....not if he has an agent worth his pay.....maybe wishful thinking by Bird only.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down