Rockets Prospect Sergeo Lull Signs With Real Madrid

Go down

Rockets Prospect Sergeo Lull Signs With Real Madrid Empty Rockets Prospect Sergeo Lull Signs With Real Madrid

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 am

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/06/report-rockets-prospect-sergio-llull-signing-contract-extension-with-real-madrid-through-2021/

Report: Rockets prospect Sergio Llull signing contract extension with Real Madrid through 2021
Dan Feldman Jul 6, 2015, 9:16 AM EDT

The Rockets made a play to sign Sergio Llull, the No. 34 pick in the 2009 NBA draft.

But the Spanish point guard spurned Houston.

E. Carchia of Sportando:

Sergio Llull reached an agreement with Real Madrid for a contract extension till June 2021.

Llull’s new buyout for the NBA will be lower than €5 million as in his old deal which was set to expire in 2018.

It might not be viable for Llull, 27, to join the NBA when his contract expires in six years. But with a lower buyout, I bet the Rockets keep pushing to bring him over sooner.

For now, they’re set with Patrick Beverley. He agreed to a four-year contract, and his defense-first, low-usage style meshes well with James Harden.

bob
MY NOTE:  OH MY GOD!  DON'T THEY REALIZE THEY COULD HAVE USED THAT #34 PICK ON ROBERT UPSHAW!!???  OR DAKARI JOHNSON!!! OR...

DAMN YOU, DANNY (I mean, Morey).

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down