Comments From The Other Side - Utah Summer League - vs Sixers - Game 2

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Utah Summer League - vs Sixers - Game 2 Empty Comments From The Other Side - Utah Summer League - vs Sixers - Game 2

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:38 pm

If the biggest guy on the C’s roster is 6’10", Professor Oak won’t have to be careful about the tall grass.

Good thing Olynyk isn’t there. I was worried for Okafor’s shoulders.

Comments From The Other Side - Utah Summer League - vs Sixers - Game 2 Daylightkelly

Looks like the Celtics replaced Iverson with Ralph Sampson. In theory, they don’t have anybody who should be able to guard Okafor.

That impressive defensive backcourt of the Celtics will have something to prove because they just got wrecked by Exum and Hood last night.

Should be interesting, Smart plays bully ball and tries to get to the line. Make him make shots, and he's very ordinary.

Doesn't really try to get to the line though, more often than not he just fires up a bunch of bad jumpshots. Last season he got to the line only 1.9 times per game, but attempted 4.1 3 pointers per game. Pretty insane with his body and skillset.

I can't wait to see Smart Who will obviously be an amazing sixer once we trade Noel (MY NOTE: Great minds think alike)

Marcus afraid to play against TJ

Rozier’s got skills. Just destroyed TJ there.

Rozier has looked unbelievably quick so far. I was really impressed with him yesterday.

Is there a better game going on at some school yard in the city ? This is real ugly

I actually think Jordan Mickey was a defensive force in that game last night. The Celtics backcourt were just getting worked and giving up too much penetration. They didn't play well defensively.

Jordan Mickey is a good shotblocker. It's going to be interesting how Jahlil finishes around the basket. He got blocked 4-5 times against San Antonio.

I can't wait to see how bad James Young is. We should be able to score on him with ease

I shouldn't be too hard on Boston. I mean we did pass on that fantastic offer of young,smart AND a super late first round pick for oak

I get that Rozier moves well and is a smooth athlete, but how the hell did he go in the mid-first round? I always viewed him as a 2nd round talent.

Cut Furkan at halftime

Can we trade him for Royce O’Neale at halftime ?

Love O’Neale

CJ FAIR? WUT?

Boston is a pos team , lead by pos people You **** double team Okafor every time he gets the ball? In the summer league???    I guess Ainge is still mad we didn't want his garbage (MY NOTE: If he can't handle a double team against summer leaguers how do you think he'll do against real ballers, dummy?)

Will James Young be in the league after his rookie contract is up? I wonder. I had a feeling he would be a bust. Didn't even think he was an overly good player at Kentucky. (MY NOTE: Don't be ridiculous. Doesn't he know Kentucky was so good they could beat most NBA teams?)

Yikes. I think it is safe to say I would rather have a mouth full of cavities and have to chew on Tin foil....then have to sit through this game. I mean how terrible is this ?

Will these two teams break 100 combined?

I don’t even think they’re gonna break 50 combined lol

The bright side to all this is the Sixers have a stifling defense out there with Okafor on the court so far in Summer League

don’t know if Celtics bad or Jah is having a bounce back defense game

Can we please start the draft over... I need Porzingis or WCS…..

JAH just got mickied

James Young just ran into a furkan wall.

Okafor's effort level is atrocious He should have gotten that loose ball.

Furkan definitely killed this game and James Young.

We got enough bricklayers to form a union out there. I swear I can shoot better than these guys.

RJ Hunter looks fanastic 0 points in 6 quarters

I had RJ as a late 2nd round talent. He's a small school chucker.

Celtics looked gassed... Sixers do on some level as well but they got things going a little in the third

Celtics have 3 firsts playing this game at guard and they look as bad as the Sixers late 2nds/undrafted guards. Probably not a good sign for them.

Rozier looks good Hunter looks like hes not even an NBA player

Danny Ainge also took Fab Melo in the first round not too long ago too

For a guy whose done such a great job at asset management his drafting, especially after the Rondo pick, has been kinda terrible.

Young flops so much

Man...James Young has been brutal

And yet this was the guy that they wanted to trade to us, along with Smart for Noel AND our # 2 pick!

Boston better be happy Rozier looks good otherwise this would be a disaster

This guy Hunter from Boston is like the bums I see next to 7/11

And now Rozier is airballing shots

Holmes > Okafor Trade Jah ASAP

I love it! Furkan 11 points 14 boards 3 blocks what a stat line

Amazing....!!! We found our 5...!!! And it’s not you know who…. What a waste of a pick….

Double Double, I got a new favorite Sixer

RJ Hunter 0 points through 2 games.

Still better than okafor

I think they want to trade Aldemir that's why they play him so many minutes

Celtics fans trashing Okafor when he had more points than 2 of their first round picks combined lol.

They're mad Young and Hunter are garbage.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down