Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Miami - Game 3

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Miami - Game 3 Empty Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Miami - Game 3

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:02 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/07/comments-from-other-side-vegas-sl-game.html

I feel Winslow is cruising through summer league IMO. I didn't watch anything of him during college but from the duke videos I've seen on youtube, he would play with wayyyyy more energy.

It's Winslow and a merry band of scrubs.

Not even talking about his shooting Just miscues all over

Is Winslow nervous or something cause he knew Celtics tried to trade up for him with like 6 picks lmao

Winslow has looked lazy and unmotivated to me even in his good games

Winslow looking like he has no energy or expressions again lol Taking long shots , turning the ball over pretty easy , not putting his hand up on defense and fouling a lot

Why do I feel Winslow is a 60 year old dude dressed in a teenager?

Apparently he's not happy with his role on this team. Stop trying to find a way to FIT-OUT and just FIT-IN. Be apart of something special! Just my thoughts.

If that's the case it would be hella early to start show diva tendencies.

Winslow tonight: sloppy, not boxing out, broken jumpshot, late on defensive rotations. Not a good look.

Damn Celtics bout' to cook us lol.

Winslow is really good, at injuring himself.

Winslow's injury-prone...

Starting to see some bust potential here...

When Coach K said Winslow is D-Wade, he meant Justise needs to be on season-long maintenance program???

RJ Hunter!! Now that kid looks like a real 1st round pick.

He won't amount to much. He's 6'5" yet he weighs as much as Cole. Its summer league guys lets take a deep breath.

Marcus Smart, one of the best rookies last season, looks terrible so far. More evidence that summer league doesn't mean much.

I don't understand why the Celtics drafted Terry Rozier. He doesn't fit with them in my opinion.

Our poor scrubs

Are we eliminated, since Celtics drugged us?

Good lord...what a beat down. Don't have to stay up late to watch that replay

Just wait until the regular season Boston.  (MY NOTE:  Can't wait)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Miami - Game 3 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League - vs Miami - Game 3

Post by Sam Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Well, if Winslow read this, what a thrill he'd get about his reception by Heat fans.

I guess he's their Young. Whipping boy early in the going.

This has to be the most downcast series of quotes "from the other side" yet.

I feel so badly for them.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down