Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League, Playoff vs Spurs

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League, Playoff vs Spurs Empty Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League, Playoff vs Spurs

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:24 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/07/comments-from-other-side-vegas-sl-game_19.html

I can't believe I'm looking forward to a SL game...on a Saturday to boot.

Time for redemption against the Celtics for that July 9 summer league loss

Smart was a beast that game.

I believe Marcus Smart is out for the remainder of the SL, so this game should be ours.

No Marcus Smart should make things much easier.

No Marcus Smart sucks. I was looking forward to watching him play, but also it's just a great test for our guys to defend someone at that level. Props to the Celtics - although Smart is kind of an idiot, he appears to be a very solid player with some very good upside.

No Marcus Stupid, so Bonner is safe tbh

Isn't that RJ Hunter kid their first round pick? Wonder why he isn't starting (MY NOTE: because it's summer league)

The "Cs" are stacked I hope smart sits out, so we have a chance.
They still have one hell of a summer league squad, featuring the 18th and 33rd picks in Rozier and Mickey. We will need KA and Simmons to really shine in this one if we want to win.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about Hunter.

Judging by those splints on Smart’s hand, he’s not getting the game for the rest of Summer League.

He was screaming in agony after the injury, it looked pretty painful so they’re probably shuttin him down till training camp

Def see a lil Paul pierce in slomo’s game.  (MY NOTE:  And a slave shall stand behind him on the chariot and whisper in his ear "Remember, this is but summer league...")

Jordan Mickey looks great for the Celts. Spurs offense stagnant whenever Kyle’s not on the floor.

Jonathan Holmes has been one of the C's best SL players. Seen some online C's fans even want him on the team this year.

Damn, only NBA TV can turn your 65'' TV into a 30'' consistently.

Hack a Mickey FTW

Damn, refs hate Spurs even in summer league

Celtics are obviously the more talented team though.

Mickey is balling so far

Hunter thinkin he Curry lol

Why does hunter always look like he just woke up and he is pissed?

Hunter killin it

Spurs should have drafted R.J. Hunter.

Couldn't take on guaranteed salary so they had to take a stashee..for LMA

He was who I wanted us t draft since his Sophomore season at Georgia St. He would've been great in the Spurs system. Fell to us too. I think he would've been the pick if we could've afforded to take an American player.

Can't believe Memphis passed on Hunter.

Thornton has an insane hesitation move..(MY NOTE:  I called it a "stutter step/hesitation move")

We are getting killed by Richard Sherman

Kinda crazy hunter fell to Spurs and they didn't take him. Especially since they had the need. I guess they wanted to pull Simmons from the D league already.

This 2 Chainz looking dude does the Harden head back flop

This is the equivalent of Davies trying a 3pt shot:

How is it that summer league has announcers 10000x better than the NBA playoffs? I mean, this game would be so much better with HAND DOWN MAN DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAND DOWN MAN DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAND DOWN MAN DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAND DOWN MAN DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAND DOWN MAN DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAND DOWN MAN DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAND DOWN MAN DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAND DOWN MAN DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME  (MY NOTE:  Funny, nobody's missing Mark Jackson)

Simmons! MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN!

The entire commentary this game is just a Spurs propaganda video tbh

Worst part is that most of the time it doesn't even make sense.. Can you imagine being a laker fan watching spurs games?  (MY NOTE:  Hard enough being a Lakers fan now, much less having to listen to these guys exalt all things Spurs)

Really, they are gonna call that?

These refs just love calling fouls in this game.

Refs just trying to keep it close like in the nba

Summer league refs are just wannabe nba refs so of course the call like their shitty heroes do

That shouldn’t be a foul. He jumped into him.

LMAO. This is how you foul:

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League, Playoff vs Spurs SKeEfpg

Terry rozier is struggling right now… tbh I thought it was a bit of a reach at 18th (I'm not sure if that is the pick). They could’ve got him with the 28th IMO

Hunter is not bad.

Milutinov will be better

Rozier looking bad

Hunter is a stud.

Hunter has been impressive an very aggressive. I have to say I like it.

Hunter sure throws his body around

I can't see RJ Hunter and don't think in Matt Barnes. I despise him already.

Hunter's face makes me wanna punch him

Meanwhile the guy that made Bill Simmons scream like a girl during the draft just ended the Celtics' summer league  (MY NOTE:  Oh, that's funny!)

Fun game..think smart woulda killed us tho

Off tangent, but Smart plays borderline dirty, even in SL games...I think he's going to get a reputation for that sooner or later

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League, Playoff vs Spurs Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Vegas Summer League, Playoff vs Spurs

Post by Sam Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:22 pm

That video is a riot! The kid looks like a tackling dummy.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down