Here's how we get LeBron to go away.

4 posters

Go down

Here's how we get LeBron to go away. Empty Here's how we get LeBron to go away.

Post by NYCelt Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:27 pm

You have to give credit to James; he's become a true renaissance man.

Here's a link to the latest, with his further exploration into an acting career;

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-james-company-scores-warner-bros-tv-movie-212159435--nba.html

My initial thought was that years back, the Cleveland Browns' Jim Brown left at the top of his game to pursue an acting career as well.

If it could work for Cleveland's competitors in the NFL, maybe we've got a shot...
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Here's how we get LeBron to go away. Empty Re: Here's how we get LeBron to go away.

Post by worcester Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:45 am

My gal saw Trainwreck and said LeBron acted quite well. She really admired his acting chops. But then she's from OH-IO
so anything he does is ok with her.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Here's how we get LeBron to go away. Empty Re: Here's how we get LeBron to go away.

Post by Outside Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:57 am

I don't know if you can make LeBron go away, but the best way to make him less consequential is to feed his ego.

Keep telling him what a great actor he is, and he'll spend more time being in movies and growing his brand and less time figuring out what he needs to do to win titles.

Keep telling him he's the best player on the planet, belongs on the Mount Rushmore of all-time greats, and is smarter than any coach or GM and he'll continue to play spectacular LeBron-centric basketball and be unable to stop top opponents who play smart team basketball.

After winning the title in Miami playing team basketball, I thought he might have truly learned how to play the game, but his ego has taken over, and he has reverted to worshipping at the altar of individual supremacy. He still may win another title, but as long as he keeps playing this way, he's much less of a championship threat compared to someone playing team ball like the Spurs last year and Warriors this year.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:50 am

Outside,
Agree with you. But this year (Finals) he didn't have any choice but being one-man team.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down