Kelly Olynyk will be playing in Tuto Marchand's cup in PR with Team Canada

5 posters

Go down

Kelly Olynyk will be playing in Tuto Marchand's cup in PR with Team Canada Empty Kelly Olynyk will be playing in Tuto Marchand's cup in PR with Team Canada

Post by international Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:15 pm

http://basketball.ca/en/news-article/mens-national-team-announces-2015-tuto-marchand-continental-cup.

international

Back to top Go down

Kelly Olynyk will be playing in Tuto Marchand's cup in PR with Team Canada Empty Re: Kelly Olynyk will be playing in Tuto Marchand's cup in PR with Team Canada

Post by international Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Canada has a very good team.Players like Jamaar Murray ,Sim Bullard,and Kem Birch did not make the team.Tristan Thompson declined the invitation and Trey Liles and Tyler Ennis are injured.

international

Back to top Go down

Kelly Olynyk will be playing in Tuto Marchand's cup in PR with Team Canada Empty Re: Kelly Olynyk will be playing in Tuto Marchand's cup in PR with Team Canada

Post by rambone Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Can't wait. Wiggins too. And former Celtics Dwight Powell.

rambone

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Wow, TUTO MARCHAND CONTINENTAL CUP that sounds like a great tournament.

Does anyone know if it will be televised? cable? Direct TV?

dboss

Last edited by dboss on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by rambone Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:46 pm

dboss wrote:Wow, TUTO MARCHAND CONTINENTAL CUP that sounds like a great tournament.

Does anyone no if it will be televised? cable? Direct TV?

dboss

You have to stand outside the arena, which is actually a church. They have speakers. It's kind of like listening to the radio except for the travel involved. The tournament is on the radar of local radio stations though, and there's rumors that public access TV might put some highlights up on youtube.

rambone

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:18 pm

Please don't get hurt, Kelly. I have nightmares of a Dante Exum injury.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by rambone Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm eager to see if KO's jumper release is any quicker. I heard he's been working on that this summer, but I don't have my hopes too high there.

rambone

Back to top Go down

Post by international Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:29 pm

The cup is going to be televised by Direct TV.Brazil,Puerto Rico,Dominican Republic,Argentina,Cuba,Uruguay,Venezuela,Mexico,Canada,Panama.Our team (PR)has Mo Harkless,JJ Barea,Renaldo Balkman and John Holland.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:40 pm

rambone wrote:I'm eager to see if KO's jumper release is any quicker. I heard he's been working on that this summer, but I don't have my hopes too high there.

It is not so much about the quickness of the release as it is with the decision to release. Once KO eliminates the hesitation, the hitch goes away too and the release will be fine. Last year we saw both versions. When KO just shoots the damn ball his mechanics look good but when his mind gets fogged up and he is not sure what to do, even for a split second that is when he has problems.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by international Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:40 pm

https://youtu.be/3gnWy9hpZ6Y

international

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:53 pm

I have to commend my board members because my original post was saturated with humor but only Rambone picked up up on it.

Now I am actually interesting in watching some games. Flop flop...Flip Flop..

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:05 pm

dboss, the difference between good sarcasm and a literal statement is so tiny that the sarcasm is interpreted literally at least 50% of time.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by international Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Should I have to understand that a tournament with players like Andrew Wiggins,Corey Joseph,Anthony Bennett,Kelly O,Mo Harkless,Luis Scola,Andres Nocioni,Al Hortfold,Andrew Nicholson,and a lot of players from European leagues is a joke for you?Let me tell you some things....Our coliseum is a new Arena with capacity for 18,000 people ,Tuto Marchand is a former player,coach,Owner and president of the league,and then was named to a high position in Fiba Basketball.Our team's coach is Rick Pitino and we have a great history in basketball despite being a small island of 4 millions people.I thought you will like the idea of Kelly O playing against good competition but now I see I was wrong.Next time I wont bother you with my post.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by rambone Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:10 pm

International, thanks a lot for the tip. I'm very excited to watch KO, Wiggins, and a bunch of other big names.

Also congrats on the new arena. I sure wish the tournament was near me, but hopefully I can get a stream of Canada's games.

Thanks again, please forgive the humor.

rambone

Back to top Go down

Post by rambone Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:43 am

If anybody knows of a stream, or any other way to watch today's game Canada vs Argentina, at 16:30 o'clock, please let me know

rambone

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:04 pm

rambone wrote:International, thanks a lot for the tip. I'm very excited to watch KO, Wiggins, and a bunch of other big names.

Also congrats on the new arena. I sure wish the tournament was near me, but hopefully I can get a stream of Canada's games.

Thanks again, please forgive the humor.

rambone,

+1

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by international Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:36 am

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/18/16/19/93/605JNBvQsHxsc/

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down