Derrick Rose has a crack in his mind

4 posters

Go down

Derrick Rose has a crack in his mind Empty Derrick Rose has a crack in his mind

Post by dboss Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7tH6hFsfg

This interview happened before he got the fracture. His only concern is $$$$$ even though he still has 2 years remaining and $41 mill. He has missed over 150 regular season games and all he can think about is his next contract.

He has a dark cloud floating over his head and a great big buyer beware sign hanging around his neck.

He is due for a wake up call.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Derrick Rose has a crack in his mind Empty Re: Derrick Rose has a crack in his mind

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:15 pm

How soon will Chicago finally give up on him? He is a broken toy, a talent, but still a broken one. They have paid millions to him but all he can worry about is his next contract? Everyone makes a big deal about how talented he is, but he hasn't won anything yet, if ever. And they rip Rondo? He is no different.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Derrick Rose has a crack in his mind Empty Re: Derrick Rose has a crack in his mind

Post by dboss Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:11 am

Rosalie

The Bulls may try to trade him before his contract expires. In his mind he is worth top dollar but I am sure the Bulls would love to move him.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Rose is a complete POS. Used to have some sympathy for the guy, but now that I learned about his pending rape case, I have none. Even if he is eventually cleared, his own testimony indicates that he is pretty much of a scumbag. Reminds of the Kobe case - even though he was technically cleared, something pretty unsavory went down that night in Eagle Colorado. Also, the look on Noah's face during Rose's responses tells me all I need to know about his teammates feel about him.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by bigpygme Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:34 pm

i try to set aside what's in People mag from what people are paid to do.
Barkely is famously no role model. neither's Belichick. or most other athletes and entertainers.

but the rape goes way past the line and isn't ignorable.

great talent, so quite a shame. but between that and injury history, and $$ preoccupation (More ? Why ?), enough's enough.

not sure i'm on board with Rosalie's comparison with RR, though. chronic injuries aren't part of Rondo's history. (only getting his shoulder pulled out by Thug Wade, and he more than manned up from that - whoa ! )

RR plays hard ... sometimes. and sometimes not. and stubborn about it. you just never know. this year will be interesting, since he might un-effort himself tight out of the league.

Rose Always plays hard ... when he can play. at least as i've seen it (although i could be wrong).

but when your teammates are turned off and against you, when you can't get and stay on the court, when you're apparently frankly dangerous in society ... just a shame.
not here, please ...

Michael (Big)
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down