Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:33 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/11/comments-from-other-side-wizards-112715.html

John "2nd best PG on his team" Wall Dude needs to stop partying and dump whatever broads he's with

Boston should win but as an old gambler I know that each streak has own end. Maybe this time?

In case a miracle will happens I mean Wittman loses his job I gotta qustion is Larry Brown still active coach?

Old retreads are not the answer A young hungry coach is what's needed.

Another loss most likely--hump at the 4 should have ended the second week of the season

Boston 123, Washington 74

I could totally see this happening lol Boston is 5th in defensive efficiency and 10th overall in Net Rating. Their record is a bit misleading at 8-7.

So I went to see my shrink about the Wizards He tells me to expect way less from the Wizards this year and to understand that they truly suck.

Don't remember who said we shouldn't get Greg Monroe but shout out to them! Milwaukee is dead last in the NBA in defensive efficiency (they were elite last season). Greg Monroe is a big reason for that MAJOR fall off. The guy just doesn’t guard at all.

Sully went all dirk on Gortat last game You know randy not gonna adjust tho lol, brad Stevens got his number

Sullinger, Olynyk and Turner murdered us

Is Amir Johnson a good matchup for Gortat?

No, but then again none of their bigs are besides zeller They either too fast, or way too perimeter oriented for gortat to guard But its better than watching sullinger drain 3s to start the game again

I have a strong feeling Wall's gonna get trampled like he's in a Black Friday crowd Isaiah Thomas outplays him when he plays well. What chance does he stand tonight?

Got to guard Thomas he looks like a all star no debate

I hate the Celtics

We just cant handle a team that defends lol

Humphries sucks.

I can't believe John told the media he needs to be a better leader and player And then came out playing like this, pathetic effort Thomas is going to destroy him tonight

They don't even look good, it just about us looking horrible

This team is pathetic.

Wall is so worthless lol

I want John wall traded now, what a joke

This team has no heart. No hunger. No toughness

We get smoked this game a firing has to happen. SERIOUSLY.

Gary Neal is awful

Gary Neal should be cut, or traded for a six-pack...

If Wittman isn't on the hot seat after tonight, he never will be  (MY NOTE:  That would make him the 2nd coach the Celtics got fired this year)

Honestly I would fire him at half time... The players are revolting on the court...

i just can't stand Evan Turner

Fortunately my legal stream has literally stopped... And has said I should "try again later"... What it meant to say was try again next season…

Put a hard foul on IT

It would be cool if we had a star point guard to go against Isiah Thomas  (MY NOTE:  But, don't you know he was the #1 pick!!  LOL)

Apparently our defense is incapable of contesting a 5'8 guy

False. Our defense is incapable of contesting anybody

Why does it seem like every night the other team plays harder

Thought the Celtics were a joke team and would be lucky to make the playoffs this year but they are sure shutting my mouth

GORTAT IS SO SOFT

I OFFICIALLY HATE GARY NEAL

This draft isn't so great man. I wouldn't bank on the draft

I am not banking on the draft But at least we can build an actual quality team like the Celtics instead of this sorry ass product

Well the Wiz don't get to trade with a moron on the Nets

This is the real difference between shooters and guys who can hit the three The Celtics are sniping us down and we missing open looks

Please tell me I wasn't the only one that saw john picking his nose, while a rebound bounced right in front of him

Guys I swear, John Wall was good at basketball once

John can still play, I think he's seriously trying to get Wittman fired

The way the Wiz are playing, I bet even Kobe and Lakers can beat them!

Ben Simmons looks pretty good right now We will have to compete with the Sixers for him

Tyler zeller for a 2nd round pick?

Why did we pay Gortat so much When Sullinger is destroying him

Celtics offense looks so fluid and natural

All of them young

They have a genius of a coach

Looked how relaxed Boston players are, we aren't even making them sweat smh

Mchale is available right?

So is it time to start looking at mock drafts?

I'd fire players if it was possible Since we can’t… it’s time to fire the coach.

Its okay because KD is going to come in and save everything!!

That was a pretty good halftime show. I like Scal's analysis.

They must be winning the rebounds by 20

Celtics announcer said wiz was slow coming out of locker and wondered what was said . Me too

Why can't Gortat just grab the board instead of tipping it? He is the tallest player on the court by far

He was down there. With 3 other Celtics.....3

Celts are a pretty good team

How does Crowder get every call?

Celtics are a better team than us They have many good players We have a couple And they definitely have a much better head coach and general manager

Look at that Celtic ball movemnt

Jared Sullinger weighs about 700 pounds, and nobody can stay in front of him off the dribble

John Wall won't be an All Star this season

I would vote for IT over him

Blown out twice in a span of 3 weeks in the same building

Sully shouldn’t be doing this

Can someone please answer me how the Celtics became great again And we suck again We are a terrible franchise for multiple decades while the Celtics have more championships than any other franchise The universe is in balance  (MY NOTE:  But, you had all those losing years and got all those great draft picks!!  LMAO!!)

Celtics coach is pretty good

And they play as a unit with a decent frontcourt and talented backcourt With skilled wings

Tanking time, problem is 76ers should get Simmons

Actually Boston will because worst rarely ever wins lottery

How to watch the Wizards in 2015: 1. Get a bottle of Whiskey 2. Take a shot for every turnover

How to die from alcohol overdose, you mean?? 25-30 shots every game

Now Celtics bench warmers will kick our ass

This looks about right Our starters playing against their bench

How did the Celtics effectively rebuild before we could fail at rebuilding again What a f***ing disgrace

Celts making it look so easy, IT running the ship

IT destroying us

MY GOODNESS Isiah is showing no mercy

These guys are playing for a Participation Trophy at this point.

Imagine is they had Smart playing We would probably be losing by 40

Raps and Cavs will win by a combined 60 points the next two games

That would be improvement Only getting beat by 30 a game

So Kelly Olynyk has become Steph Curry

They're about to beat us by 40.................

Dang, I was hoping for 50.

Tommy Heinsohn diagnosing the Wiz issues exactly Said when he tried to institute an uptempo system as a coach, it took him two seasons. First season for the offense, second for the defense. And that the Wiz players are moving too fast, and as a result the role/supporting players forget what roles they’re supposed to have

This is rock bottom, wish there was NBA rehab for bad basketball

Rock bottom is when you lose to the sixers

Fantastic game! After Thanksgiving, let's feed the fans another turkey!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down