Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:53 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/11/comments-from-other-side-magic-112915.html

Its been a while since we had a blow out win. Feels good, but id rather we put a win streak together. We're more talented than the Celtics.

This one is going to be tough. It's a game we can win but we need to shoot the ball good and play sound defense Ala the bucks game. If we can contain Thomas we can pull this off...

I can't stand playing this team. They've always given us problems for years. No game is ever easy against them.

I think we match up well with Boston. They're a much better team than what they look like on paper, but I think the match-ups will make this one exciting... If our guys show up.

I never expect to beat the Celtics. No matter what there roster looks like they seem to have our number.

This team that we are going against are very scrappy.

I'm not very confident about this game, but we have been playing well. Boston really makes you pay for mistakes, cant give them too many opportunities.

Turner said Vucevic "has the size advantage on Sullinger, at least height-wise," which is a hilarious way of calling him fat

Does Subway need a new Jared?

Evan Turner didn’t even touch rim on a free layup. Incredible

BOS blowing lay ups ...this is awesome

It's going to be one of those sloppy games

Started out fine. Isn't fine now. Rather, ugly.

I don't remember a pretty game against Boston or Toronto the last two years.

You wonder how Boston isn't terrible with their lack of talent and then you watch them play defense. Then it makes sense.

Good defense from Boston there...

Its not possible to play a clean game against Boston. This will be ugly throughout.

PF David Lee touched by little Oladipo ND gets to the line. Earlier little Payton is bodied by fatty Sulinger and gets no call.

What is Evan Turner doing

Being the disappointment he's always been...(MY NOTE: He was 1-7 last night)

Paul pierce may be gone, but the softness and flopping is still instilled in those green uniforms.

David Lee just blowing by the David Lee of centers.

Boston double teamed Vucevic, which was a good strategy! Until he passed out of it, then both Boston players kinda stood around for the rest of the play and let Fournier drive to the basket unabated

David Lee looking 7 years younger out there lol

Boston is a decent team and if we can stick it to them then perhaps we're truly on our way to respectability

We gotta build that cushion for our 3rd quarter collapse.

Also I hate Avery Bradley, always a Magic killer. Remember Nelson telling him to stop picking him up at half court?

Watching Boston miss layups makes me happy

Sullys face is so punchable

How much does sully weigh? He must be huffin and puffin

Celtics are very similar to the Magic, even right down to the missed layups

Imagine what the NBA would be like if robot refs called made calls based on actual occurrences vs preferential treatment based on reputation...

3rd quarter coming up Will be the true test. Celtics aren’t a bad team, they’ll come out swinging.

I wonder what size sneakers Isaiah Thomas wears? I'd guess 8.5

Magic want it more

Scott Skiles def has a temper LMAO

It's awesome that Skiles makes us respectable... It's awful that our players will walk in free agency because of him

Bradley is a very good player

That's two Crowder needs to go to church and thank the Lord for....

We must lead he league in illegal screens.

The foul disparity in this game is disgusting.

Boston is too good defensively to get back into this game if we start getting careless.

We are getting some bounces tonight, nice for a change. And I hope Brad Stephens continues to keep Lee on Vuch. Thanks.

Oladipo set the illegalest screen I've ever seen on that inbounds

These Celtics commentators are annoying.

They losing so I can handle them. Anything but houstons announcers.

HOW ARE YOU OVER A FOOT TALLER THAN ISAIAH THOMAS AND LET HIM LAY IT UP RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE?

Tired of officiating in the NBA 10 plays ago Sullinger got nothing but hand against Oladipo, and Oladipo blocked looked pretty clean.

Evening up that FT disparity

Don't BREATHE on Boston!

Mario Hezonja the human victory cigar

I think this was the best game the Magic played all season.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down