Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:32 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/12/comments-from-other-side-knicks-122715.html

Celtics quietly up to 2nd in the league in defensive rating. I'm expecting an ugly game.

Boston is an interesting team. I will say they are very much so coached up and has a system where all of their players can contribute in. Nobody is a star but all play as a good unit together. Top 5 in defense, assists, steals and pace, led by guard play and are by definition a young team. Pretty much the opposite of the Knicks in every way.

Yep, and their future is chocked full of picks ( 3 #1 picks next year including the nets #1 pick) and cap space ( over 50 million next year) the only guys I see getting signed is Jae and Turner( at the right price) They already have Thomas, Bradley, Sullinger, Olynick, Smart, Zeller locked up. Ainge get a lot of credit . The nets deal was fabulous.

Boston is gonna pull the trigger on a disgruntled star that needs a new home, and have plenty of assets to spare. Great position to be in.

You let isiah get his because he's inefficient but Bradley and Crowder need to be keyed in on. Make sure there is no scrub of the night and Knicks could win. Definitely have a punchers chance in this game. But key is to make sure Bradley and Crowder have sub par games.

Amazing what good coaching and even average PG play can do for a team. Forever cursed to not have either

Boogie seems destined to move to Beantown. And BOS will be the 2nd best team in the ECF

Can't wait to see Calderon defend I.Thomas and Bradley. ... Smh

Isaiah Thomas has never had a 40 point game. Tonight could be the night.

How was Miami and the Celtics able to rebuild like this and we had Melo longer? We all know he needs a good PG and we have yet to get one in how many years. Sick to my stomach.

I Thomas is going to have a field day of open looks vs Jose . Let's hope he has a off night.

Calderon will pick up 2 quick fouls on Thomas, they call a lot of phantom calls for him

Celtic Pride man

As depressing and maddening as the NYK can be, the Giants have lapped them in the race to most totally depressing NY team.

I fully expect to see multiple of those stupid "fights" tonight Where like guys push each other and don’t do anything

Melo vs. Crowder tonight should be a chippy little matchup

O Quinn and that fatass Sullinger also

KOQ slaps Jared Sullinger IT kicks Calderon in the leg. Seraphin eats Brad Stevens. We win

Sullinger eats Fisher in retaliation

OMG the Boston "accent" is not an accent It really is choosing to talk like a moron. How do they hire this for broadcasting?

Avery Bradley is one of the few Celtics I like

If you accept that heinson is a homer and also acknowledge that he knows he's a homer and doesn't pretend he's not He’s really ok. He not like some of these guys that are annoying and shills for their teams. He legit bleeds green. Full disclosure…..at 8 years old I hated heinson as much as anyone on this world, but he has grown on me through the Celtics lean years

Commentator on my stream just said he would love to see Calderon play for the Celtic You can have him, give us Bradley

Thomas is a new school tiny version of Steve Smith

what's up with the black stripe on the celtics' shirt?

They're mourning the disappearance of the all-white guy team.

We should have grabbed IT last year

That beard Olynk has right now is making him look a lot uglier IMO

It sucks when you like most of the players but hate the coaching, the only way things change is by losing. Lots of good coaches available this summer.

Jets beat New England. Time to make sure Boston has a miserable weekend.

Boston's coach basically called this game a scrimmage. He clearly stated this is the first "5 on 5" action Smart will be available for.

I hate Boston.

Oleynik moved KP from the post out to almost the 3 point line very easily

Listening to these Celtics announcer is like using a power drill to my head.

I would advise Seraphin or KOQ to knock out Sullinger

We need Seraphin to eat Sullinger

So we suck again

I'm aware there's no relation... But the name Isaiah Thomas always makes me throw up a little.

I didn't realize quite how fat Sullinger is He looks bigger and more out of shape than even I remember. He can hardly run up the court.

What is Calderon doing?

Being terrible

Calderoning Dude is absolutely worthless.

Jerebko's' face bugs me

He reminds me of that actor from platoon (I believe) and the green goblin

I remember when I didn't feel like this team was kind of bad

Lopez is the Knicks best player. Everyone else sux

F*** Boston Let us have one team that’s better than yours

Boston as a city or the Boston Celtics? Because the Yanks are better than the Red Sox, fam

I'm a mets fan

That's your problem lol

They can thank the stupid ass Nets for the team they have now

If Calderon just disappeared and was never heard from after tonight. I’d be okay with that.

Afflalo can go disappear to the same place Calderon is going

Guys like Isaiah Thomas... Are probably up all night prior to playing the Knicks. Too excited to sleep, just thinking about attacking Jose all night with no resistance.

What if we had hired Steve Kerr? Would Luke Walton be leading us to glory?

No, we'd be hating him even worse than Fish ANYONE can coach that GS team. They are a juggernaut

The team just isn't that good, it's a bunch of bench players, rookie and Melo

Gear up for the 3rd quarter Knicks gagorama.

Evan Turner has 8 vs All 4 Knick guards have 6

It's sad that I'm pretty sure Evan Turner would be an upgrade in our backcourt

Wish we had Marcus Smart on our team.

Porz is becoming a Latvian miss machine.

I know people love to hate him on this board but ET would be a great signing for us

Isiah Thomas wide open, had enough time to take a selfie and share a hot dog on that three.

Man, Marbury sure is looking good right now to fill our PG spot.

Derek fisher is a disgrace, man. By the end of January we'll get the reports of how Melo wants someone new and they don't get along etc

Any sane person would change the channel right now. ANY. SANE. PERSON. Too bad I'm an idiot.

Calderon basically an orange cone Really letting him go to his strong hand every play. Worst defender in the NBA. Sasha a close #2

Hey look dribble penetration by IT leads to an open three. Why can't we have that? Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Home Icon_ead2

IT is just toying with us now

This game is actually being officiated pretty well. How many times do we say that

Celtics have bunch of role players and scrubs but thankt to Brad Stevens they find easy shots. They hide their weak defensive guys too. ITS ALL ABOUT COACHING!

Folks really need to stop saying we have a more talented team than Boston. Their starting center would be our best three point shooter and playmaker.

Boston does not have a "star" but they have damn good players up and down their damn roster. IT is better than ALL our guards COMBINED!!!

BRAD STEVENS and his offensive approach is far better than d.fisher.

Their team though is better.

Time to figure out how to get a pick this year.

We gotta tank for that draft pick then we can...oh wait

Great acting performance by Crowder so far

Curse you Steve Kerr for not taking this job

Turner has 12 vs All 4 Knicks guards have 8

Lopez, please retire.

We just suck. That's all it is.

It might look bad but we're leading the league in high character guys and that matters more than wins and losses.

Trade Melo tonight...start this true rebuild.. No free agent was coming here because of him any way

It's not like Boston is super talented either. No one is scared of their personnel. They win their games because of their coach and system.

Always liked Crowder

Crowder hits every shot, damn.

Olynyk is nice

We would be on sixers level without melo...

Now Crowder runs the entire floor too?

Every time I see a close up of Jerebeko, I want to slug him in the mouth. He just has one of those faces.

They want it more than we do

Celtics are as much of a patchwork team as ours , but Brad Stevens is a brilliant coach

No they are not. They only have one new starter I believe. They also have better talent that fits together.

That Jerebko bum needs to stop complaining, he clearly fouled melo with the body. Their whole is some plaining idiots. I guess that's how u gotta be to overachiev

Lmao...zingis grin after that flop was awesome...

Does Jared sullinger ever want to lose weight?

That's just a lil baby fat

Who does Jerebko think he is telling KP to get up?!

Eat that Olynyk! Go buy a vowel, chum

Besides the league office Does anybody hate the Knicks more than Knicks fans?!

Thing is, 7pts down isnt a big deal for the Magic or Hawks of the world.

So what do they have that the NYK don't?

Guards that are good

KP is a shooter who can't shoot.

Olynik with that horrendous Fischer Price My First Beard...

.....Thomas got two rebounds!!!!! OBR#P"IHEFQHOI"{FIOH{"IH{EW{IPOHPO{gjrwj9]p0r[io0erhioergso;hi

Pretty much sums it up lol

Maybe marbury is getting tired of being a god in China! I flagged myself, don’t worry about it

We suck!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Knicks, Home

Post by bobc33 Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:23 pm

"The game is being officiated pretty well"

I've heard everything now!

Back to top Go down