MDCelticFan
Sam
Pumpsie Green
jeb
sdceltfan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Direction Is This Forum Taking? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Direction Is This Forum Taking?

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Sam wrote:MrKleen,

He doesn't need my endorsement because he can certainly speak for himself, but SD (the South Dakota one...we also have one from San Diego) is a fine person and a loyal Celtics fan. We haven't always agreed with one another over the past year, but I would never question his motives.

It would certainly be nice if, as I suggested a day or two, some of this stuff could be put behind us and we could all turn some of this combative energy into positive energy in support of the Celtics.

Sam

Sam,

This whole two steps forward, one step back act of some of these guys is tiresome.

I have PLENTY of positive energy for the Celtics and have had it ALL ALONG....not just on the good days.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

What Direction Is This Forum Taking? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Direction Is This Forum Taking?

Post by Sam Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 am

I understand that, Mrkleen. But a step forward demonstrates the ability to move in that direction, whether it applies to a poster or a basketball team. In my mind, that's a good thing. Because, just as a basketball season is a marathon, so is life. (At least I'm counting on that...along with not running out of breath any time soon.)

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpsie Green Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:52 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
mrkleen09 wrote:
Sam wrote:MrKleen,

He doesn't need my endorsement because he can certainly speak for himself, but SD (the South Dakota one...we also have one from San Diego) is a fine person and a loyal Celtics fan. We haven't always agreed with one another over the past year, but I would never question his motives.

It would certainly be nice if, as I suggested a day or two, some of this stuff could be put behind us and we could all turn some of this combative energy into positive energy in support of the Celtics.

Sam

Sam,

This whole two steps forward, one step back act of some of these guys is tiresome.

I have PLENTY of positive energy for the Celtics and have had it ALL ALONG....not just on the good days.

agreed Kleen,this guy pumpsies act on bad games previously,constant hissy fits and observations that show how little he knows of the game and trying to rub it in,is exactly why he has no credibility with me.

Cowens, first I do not really care one iota what my level of credibility is with you. Why should I? I don't even know you; its not like you are my buddy. Second, you seem to have the attitude that lack of knowledge is some sort of ethical transgression. I have never felt that way about it. As I said earlier, those who lack knowledge can be taught; it is the unethical and immoral who should seek repentence.
Finally Cowens, and most importantly, if you would like to continue to wallow in the past, feel free. Most everyone else on this board has moved on, including me. I really don't much care: its your choice. If you choose to hang on to your problems from the past, then I hope you will forgive me for never commenting on your regurgitated posts again.
Pumpsie Green
Pumpsie Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:21 am

Sorry guys. I deleted the last two posts because it really is time to move on.

Nothing personal.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 am

SD

You know that I do not mince words. I post what I want to post. I am probably one of more critical posters on the board. I belive you should have a right to say what you want to say. but at the same time if a poster posts just to stick a thumb in eye of a Celtics fan than there is not value in that.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts. You are a very important contributor because of the insight and knowledge that you bring to the forum.

You are a true Celtics fan and that is why you need to be at the forum with all of us that are also Celtics fans.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2