Ainge: Olynyk should return after All-Star break

Go down

Ainge: Olynyk should return after All-Star break Empty Ainge: Olynyk should return after All-Star break

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:06 pm

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/ainge-kelly-olynyk-should-be-ready-go-after-all-star-break

Ainge: Olynyk should return after All-Star break

February 11, 2016, 10:30 am

Danny Ainge believes Celtics forward Kelly Olynyk should be good to go after the All-Star break after suffering a shoulder injury in the 2nd quarter against the Clippers when DeAndre Jordan came down on him.

bob
MY NOTE: What I infer from this is that Kelly is not an integral part of any deal as they are currently structured. You cannot be too sure with Danny though. When it comes to player personnel and what's cookin' in his kitchen, he lies like a dog. He might have said this just to game other GMs. Then again, he might be saying that to reassure other GMs that Kelly's injury isn't serious and therefore he should be good to be traded. It's enough to make me dizzy.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Ainge: Olynyk should return after All-Star break Empty Re: Ainge: Olynyk should return after All-Star break

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 pm

The diagnosis on Kelly's shoulder is a partial subluxation. In other words, it was a partial separation, in which the shoulder "popped itself back in by itself".

Not serious, just requires rest.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down