PATRIOTS DT KNIGHTON SAYS HE'LL RECRUIT DURANT TO CELTICS

5 posters

Go down

PATRIOTS DT KNIGHTON SAYS HE'LL RECRUIT DURANT TO CELTICS Empty PATRIOTS DT KNIGHTON SAYS HE'LL RECRUIT DURANT TO CELTICS

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:17 pm

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/patriots-dt-knighton-says-hell-recruit-durant-celtics?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

PATRIOTS DT KNIGHTON SAYS HE'LL RECRUIT DURANT TO CELTICS

By CSN Staff April 21, 2016 9:45 PM

It looks like Danny Ainge and Isaiah Thomas will receive a surprising assistant recruiter in the Celtics’ pursuit of Kevin Durant.

Patriots defensive tackle Terrance Knighton tweeted Thursday that he’ll “be texting KD almost every other day recruiting.”

Terrance Knighton ✔ ‎@MisterRoast98
Trust me when the offseason starts I'll be texting KD almost every other day recruiting ☘☘
2:59 PM - 21 Apr 2016
 865 865 Retweets   1,422 1,422 likes

It's good to know that Boston sports fans aren't the only ones who want Durant to come to the Celtics. It's Boston sports athletes, too.

bob
MY NOTE:  I have no idea what the connection is between Knighton and KD, other than they are both professional athletes, but every little bit helps.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

PATRIOTS DT KNIGHTON SAYS HE'LL RECRUIT DURANT TO CELTICS Empty Re: PATRIOTS DT KNIGHTON SAYS HE'LL RECRUIT DURANT TO CELTICS

Post by sinus007 Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi,
YES! Give me Durant and I give a ring!
cheers cheers cheers

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

PATRIOTS DT KNIGHTON SAYS HE'LL RECRUIT DURANT TO CELTICS Empty Re: PATRIOTS DT KNIGHTON SAYS HE'LL RECRUIT DURANT TO CELTICS

Post by bobc33 Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Whatever it takes.... Let's get the mayor of Boston, the governor and Bobby Orr involved also.

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:30 pm

KD would be hard to beat. We will need to make some noise tonight and Sunday, though. Heck, maybe sweep ATL next 4 games would do the trick, then give CLE all they can stand.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:56 pm

bobc33 wrote:Whatever it takes....  Let's get the mayor of Boston, the governor and Bobby Orr involved also.

You mean Bobby Orr isn't mayor-for-life of Boston?

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:30 pm

gyso wrote:
bobc33 wrote:Whatever it takes....  Let's get the mayor of Boston, the governor and Bobby Orr involved also.

You mean Bobby Orr isn't mayor-for-life of Boston?

In my mind he certainly is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down