Curry's injury not minor

4 posters

Go down

Curry's injury not minor Empty Curry's injury not minor

Post by steve3344 Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Out two weeks and it was just reported on Mike Francesa's show the team says it will "re-evaluate" him then. They don't expect he will be over it in two weeks.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--steph-curry-could-miss-two-weeks-192525121.html

Serious stuff and opens the door wide for several other teams to win this year instead of GS.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Curry's injury not minor Empty Re: Curry's injury not minor

Post by k_j_88 Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Damn, I really hate to see injuries. When the Warriors are at full strength, they truly are a marvel to watch. I wish him well.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:02 pm

It's not minor, but on the plus side, it's not major. All things considered, this is about as good as the news could have been.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Was the floor wet?  I think another player slipped in front of him.  Definitely bad timing, but with injuries during the regular season or playoffs, it it ever "good" timing?

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:45 pm

gyso wrote:Was the floor wet?  I think another player slipped in front of him.  Definitely bad timing, but with injuries during the regular season or playoffs, it it ever "good" timing?
Yes. Donatas Motiejunas got his feet tangled up with James Harden while running up the floor. Motiejunas took a spill and slid on his back, leaving a rather large oil slick of sweat that was like a patch of black ice for Curry to slip on. Still, if Curry had just slipped and fallen down, no big deal, but he did the splits, which put his right knee in a bad position. Just bad luck.

Definitely makes winning the title a lot harder. The next round will be tough. Assuming they make it through that, the hope is that Curry would have a couple of games under his belt before the conference finals. At this point, it's hard to tell when he'll be back. In the meantime, the rest of the team will have to do it on their own. Nobody can fill Curry's shoes, but Ian Clark has looked really good and could be in for significant playing time.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down