Favors from Utah on the trade market

3 posters

Go down

Favors from Utah on the trade market Empty Favors from Utah on the trade market

Post by kdp59 Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Utah is all-in to keep Gordon Hayward, but they also need to shed some salary before their army of young players ink pricey new deals. They’ve tested the market for Derrick Favors over the last few weeks, according to several league sources; Favors hasn’t been quite the same since coming back from injury, and Utah plays Favors and Rudy Gobert together for only 10 or 12 minutes per game. – via ESPN

he's 25YO and under contract for one more year at $12M.

IF the Jazz want to save the $12M next year Danny could send them Amir and a non-nets first OR maybe the rights to Yabusele.

not sure what the injury recovery problem is, but his per 36 rebound numbers are on his historic averages, though scoring and blocks are down some.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Favors from Utah on the trade market Empty Re: Favors from Utah on the trade market

Post by jrleftfoot Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:44 pm

I`d rather keep the expiring cotract
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Favors from Utah on the trade market Empty Re: Favors from Utah on the trade market

Post by kdp59 Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 am

jrleftfoot wrote:I`d rather keep the expiring cotract

really?

you don't think Favors is better and younger than Amir?

and a non nets first or Yabusele for Favors under contract an additional year, seems like a fair deal to me.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:19 am

I think that this possible acquisition could be beneficial. Favors is better than Johnson and may fully blossom out with a change of scenery and a recovery from whatever his 'injury' is/was.

His injury would have a lot to do with our interest in him, of course.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down