gyso
worcester
hawksnestbeach
willjr
kdp59
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

new draft net mock with a NEW top pick. - Page 2 Empty Re: new draft net mock with a NEW top pick.

Post by NYCelt Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 am

steve3344 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Great read Steve, Ball does not have uber athleticism, Fox shut him down twice, he is definitely no shutdown defender or 5 tool player. I question if he can score against the next level of defenders. now I heard his father is trying to shop a reality show.....that guy should shut the fock up.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kris-bryants-dad-has-some-advice-that-lavar-ball-cant-afford-to-ignore-002804293.html

Steve,

Great article and attitude on Mike Bryant.  He's an example for any sports parent at any level.  Unfortunately, LaVar Ball, with three kids who might end up not just playing, but starring in the NBA, is the polar opposite.

Lonzo will go near the top of the draft this year.  I see no reason why he won't be an immediate impact player for any of the teams picking in the lottery positions.  So far, when it comes to his father, Lonzo seems to have a good handle on the situation.  What's more, he comes across as much more mature than his dad.  I suspect that just like LeBron James and his mother, the child will eventually have to be the one to find a way to muzzle the parent.

If Ball were to end up in Boston, it could be one answer to our need for more shooting without compromising defense.  We would have an unconventional but highly capable shooter, with an unconventional and highly irritating parent.  If it came to pass, perhaps the team could send LaVar on a Duck Boat tour.  For the season.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

new draft net mock with a NEW top pick. - Page 2 Empty Re: new draft net mock with a NEW top pick.

Post by steve3344 Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 am

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/4/3/15147490/nba-mock-draft-2017-markelle-fultz-point-guards-haiku?yptr=yahoo

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2