Lebron gets fouled............. in the "lower" abdomen!

4 posters

Go down

Lebron gets fouled............. in the "lower" abdomen!  Empty Lebron gets fouled............. in the "lower" abdomen!

Post by beat Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:17 am

Was watching this last eve. Cavs were behind all game by about 10. Did cut it to 4 later but Wiz responded to every run and Lue finally cleared the bench with 1:30ish left knowing it was over. James played 40+ minutes and was a -11 during that time.

And the king got his bell rang.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_xTZcSwtU

beat

and Carr only commented about the hand up near the throat?
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Lebron gets fouled............. in the "lower" abdomen!  Empty Re: Lebron gets fouled............. in the "lower" abdomen!

Post by sinus007 Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Beat,
Please don't mention those bozos, aka Cle announcers. I've been sick for the last 5 days, now feeling better. So I don't want to feel sick again. Thank you.Razz
As for the game, I thought that the Cavs are in deep dodo: they allowed 40(!) points in a quarter. Another thing that I don't get was Cavs were only 12 points behind with 80-90 sec left when Lue took the starters off. Either he or/and Lebron didn't consider this game very important or, Lebron pulled Lebron of old: playing for only 3 quarters. In any case, I saw a gleam (remember Sam?) that we can get to the top spot in EC and if the stars really aligned we can get into the Finals.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Lebron gets fouled............. in the "lower" abdomen!  Empty Re: Lebron gets fouled............. in the "lower" abdomen!

Post by beat Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:42 pm

sinus007 wrote:Beat,
Please don't mention those bozos, aka Cle announcers. I've been sick for the last 5 days, now feeling better. So I don't want to feel sick again. Thank you.Razz
As for the game, I thought that the Cavs are in deep dodo: they allowed 40(!) points in a quarter. Another thing that I don't get was Cavs were only 12 points behind with 80-90 sec left when Lue took the starters off. Either he or/and Lebron didn't consider this game very important or, Lebron pulled Lebron of old: playing for only 3 quarters. In any case, I saw a gleam (remember Sam?) that we can get to the top spot in EC and if the stars really aligned we can get into the Finals.

AK

I have no liking for Carr either and I agree Cleveland WANTED this game to begin with, but right now the Wizards are a better team. Also thought the refs let them play pretty physical both ways, sure had that playoff look to it.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 am

and tonight he got "fouled" in the middle of his shoulders...put the big /strong man down onto the ground a couples minutes after it happened......me thinks he is getting soft....or just didn't want to play anymore, since they were getting blown out.

GET THE KING SOME MORE HIGH QUALITY PLAYERS....that's right throw your teammates under the buss, always a good idea.
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:22 am

The Spurs can do that to anybody.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:22 am

dboss wrote:The Spurs can do that to anybody.

dboss

true but it is 100% better when they do it to the CAVS!
So bad James for all purposes QUIT !!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down