Jackie Mac claims Danny was trying to trade Isaiah for a lottery pick last summer

+7
sinus007
NYCelt
dboss
Ktronic1
RosalieTCeltics
bobheckler
Shamrock1000
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jackie Mac claims Danny was trying to trade Isaiah for a lottery pick last summer - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackie Mac claims Danny was trying to trade Isaiah for a lottery pick last summer

Post by Shamrock1000 Fri May 26, 2017 3:11 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Since we can't read Danny or Wyc's mind, let's just say, this subject is tabled. We really have NO idea what lies ahead. But a team without IT will surprise me, he has done whatever has been asked of him. So....let's just wait, ok????

Rosalie - no disrespect intended, but I believe this board is the perfect place to discuss these types of possibilities. Most posters understand that none of us really know what goes on in the offices at TD garden, but part of the fun of being a fan is playing armchair GM and speculating about not only who goes and stays, but why also. Thus, unless a topic is overtly mean-spirited or inappropriate, then it should be allowed to die a natural death (i.e. people lose interest and stop posting). Individual members can simply avoid certain posts if they tire of them. Again, I really enjoy reading your posts, so I hope you take this post in the spirit intended (i.e. to encourage any and all convivial Celtics-based discussions).

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Jackie Mac claims Danny was trying to trade Isaiah for a lottery pick last summer - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackie Mac claims Danny was trying to trade Isaiah for a lottery pick last summer

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri May 26, 2017 5:36 pm

My point is that we can talk and talk, surmise, do whatever, but there just are times when we are beating our heads against a brick wall. I take no exception to you telling me how you feel. I have been here long enough to have many of my thoughts questioned I came here from the beginning, so believe me when I tell you that many people have had different opinions than mine. So, talk on. I take it all with a grain of salt and good will. If for one minute you thought I was trying to kill a post, you misunderstood me.

On to the draft and free agency. Sad that the season is over

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamrock1000 Fri May 26, 2017 5:47 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:My point is that we can talk and talk, surmise, do whatever, but there just are times when we are beating our heads against a brick wall.  I take no exception to you telling me how you feel. I have been here long enough to have many of my thoughts questioned  I came here from the beginning, so believe me when I tell you that many people have had different opinions than mine. So, talk on. I take it all with a grain of salt and good will. If for one minute you thought I was trying to kill a post, you misunderstood me.  

On to the draft and free agency. Sad that the season is over

Rosalie

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, and my apologies if I misunderstood. It is sad the season is over, but I am just so amped to see what happens over the summer. 1st pick in the draft, cap space for a max contract, assets to trade for a major piece, Zizic and Yabu on their way, I can hardly wait for November. Undoubtedly we will lose a player or two we've grown to love, but the Celtics will continue their March to number 18.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2