sdceltfan
RosalieTCeltics
jeb
mrkleen09
LACELTFAN
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please pass me a dose of reality. - Page 2 Empty Re: Please pass me a dose of reality.

Post by beat Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:19 am

dbrown

Me peersonally I could give a hoot about any other team but Cleveland right now. We have no control over what other teams might do and although it's fun to speculate, I prefer waiting to see whom we play next then figure things out.

Every C has to play at least good, with a couple going a little way above that. Your a heck of a lot more confidant than I about Sheed rising to the occasion but I do hope your right.

Contorl the defensive boards and don't give second chances, side show bob loves to crash the Off boards. We do this it will make everything else run better. Leads to running a bit more and getting easier hoops in transition. And of course keep Turnovers to a minimum also.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Please pass me a dose of reality. - Page 2 Empty Re: Please pass me a dose of reality.

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:28 pm

You know, it is so hard to listen to these announcers and "color men" give their thoughts about the Celtics/Cavs series. Most don't give the Celtics a shot. You are right, most will have to play at their best to compete. But, I feel they will. My problems come with the bench. I would love to see Finley get hot a couple of games and make it worth his while to have come here and signed.
But, the biggest "if" is Sheed. It would be wonderful to see the confidence that management and the lead guys had in him be rewarded. The talent is still there. It is all in the head. Any games with the turnovers they had in the Miami series will kill them completely. Focus is so important for all. I will still say that I haven't given up. I think they can do it if they really want to.
GO CELTICS!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:31 pm

roasalie you never give up!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:36 pm

NEVER!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2