What you guys think of Dwyane Wade in GREEN?

+14
steve3344
red16russ11
Matty
hawksnestbeach
mrkleen09
wideclyde
dboss
swish
cowens/oldschool
kdp59
worcester
bobheckler
BleedGreen
fierce
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What you guys think of Dwyane Wade in GREEN? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of Dwyane Wade in GREEN?

Post by swish Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:00 am

Matty wrote:
swish wrote:Look what happened with Shaquille when he came to the Celts - after a few games -  ridicule towards Shaq turned to cheers. The changing of jersey color can often times prompt a different view towards a player. I wouldn't be surprised if some Cleveland fans with similar feelings towards Wade as some Celtic fans, were to have an attitude change toward Wade if he became a positive contributor to the Cavs.

swish
Swish, just wondering if by chance, when you say if wade were to "become a positive contributer to the cavs" you meant possibly tring to rip off an arm at the elbow of a celtic?  Or something similar.

Matty

Not at all - Simply a case of wondering if some Celtic fans would view less harshly his style of play if he had been wearing Celtic green all these years ?

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of Dwyane Wade in GREEN? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of Dwyane Wade in GREEN?

Post by KyleCleric Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:22 am

swish wrote:
Matty wrote:
swish wrote:Look what happened with Shaquille when he came to the Celts - after a few games -  ridicule towards Shaq turned to cheers. The changing of jersey color can often times prompt a different view towards a player. I wouldn't be surprised if some Cleveland fans with similar feelings towards Wade as some Celtic fans, were to have an attitude change toward Wade if he became a positive contributor to the Cavs.

swish
Swish, just wondering if by chance, when you say if wade were to "become a positive contributer to the cavs" you meant possibly tring to rip off an arm at the elbow of a celtic?  Or something similar.

Matty

Not at all - Simply a case of wondering if some Celtic fans would view less harshly his style of play if he had been wearing Celtic green all these years ?

swish

like Marchand (can't believe I'm referencing hockey)

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:55 am

KyleCleric wrote:
swish wrote:
Matty wrote:

swish

Matty

swish

like Marchand (can't believe I'm referencing hockey)

Kyle Cleric,

Brad Marchand is a good example.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Well, thank the good lord we do not have to think about it at all. what a waste of space on this forum. I cannot stand Dwayne Wade, period!!!!! But now that he is signed as fifth fiddle to the king, i hope he rots on the bench
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3