From the usless facts closet

4 posters

Go down

From the usless facts closet  Empty From the usless facts closet

Post by beat Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:22 pm

in 304 games as s Celtic, Kelly Olynyk never made more than 6 free throws in any game.

In his first game against them ever

He made 7

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

From the usless facts closet  Empty Re: From the usless facts closet

Post by Matty Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:44 pm

beat wrote:in 304 games as s Celtic, Kelly Olynyk never made more than 6 free throws in any game.

In his first game against them ever

He made 7

beat
 Ya'll really trying to make Cows head explode ain't ya?  I only saw the 4th and wondered who the k.o. lookalike was myself.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Pressey Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Olynyk gets no respect. Pair him with someone who can handle centers and rebound and I think he's a good player. He is at a minimum a proven commodity off the bench. We didn't bring him back because it was impossible.

He is a unique player with a high bb iq. I wouldn't bet against him remaining in the league another ten years.
Phil Pressey
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Olynyk is a skilled player and a certified rotation player. He can score from behind the arc, mid-range, and around the basket. He'll knock down his free throws. He'll also pass, run the floor, and get some occasional rebounds. With that said, if he's your main threat between the 4-5 spots, you're going to have a lot of issues. We had no business drafting him with Giannis still on the board...

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:04 pm

k_j_88 wrote:Olynyk is a skilled player and a certified rotation player. He can score from behind the arc, mid-range, and around the basket. He'll knock down his free throws. He'll also pass, run the floor, and get some occasional rebounds. With that said, if he's your main threat between the 4-5 spots, you're going to have a lot of issues. We had no business drafting him with Giannis still on the board...

KJ

drafting in hinesight is ALWAYS easy. Lots of othesr whiffed on their picks a LOT worse than Ainge did on this one

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:09 pm

beat wrote:
k_j_88 wrote:Olynyk is a skilled player and a certified rotation player. He can score from behind the arc, mid-range, and around the basket. He'll knock down his free throws. He'll also pass, run the floor, and get some occasional rebounds. With that said, if he's your main threat between the 4-5 spots, you're going to have a lot of issues. We had no business drafting him with Giannis still on the board...

KJ

drafting in hinesight is ALWAYS easy. Lots of othesr whiffed on their picks a LOT worse than Ainge did on this one

beat

Ainge traded UP to get Kelly. I sure as hell wouldn't have made that decision.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down