Nice Praise From The Cooz On Rondo In This Article

4 posters

Go down

Nice Praise From The Cooz On Rondo In This Article Empty Nice Praise From The Cooz On Rondo In This Article

Post by pete Fri May 07, 2010 1:02 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/columns/story?id=5169138
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Nice Praise From The Cooz On Rondo In This Article Empty Re: Nice Praise From The Cooz On Rondo In This Article

Post by bobheckler Fri May 07, 2010 1:07 pm

High praise from the Old Master himself.

Thanks for posting this, Pete.

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Nice Praise From The Cooz On Rondo In This Article Empty Re: Nice Praise From The Cooz On Rondo In This Article

Post by Sam Fri May 07, 2010 2:19 pm

gyso,

What a mixed blessing this article is for me. On one hand, it's very rewarding to see The Cooz put his stamp of approval on Rondo so enthusiastically.

And, on the other hand, the perspectives of The Cooz add to what has been a difficult period for me. Just 10 days ago, in Oregon, I visited with my friend and all-time role model, Bobby Doerr, the former Red Socker who is the oldest living player in the baseball hall of fame. He's been my role model from 1946 until well into my Social Security years, more because of his stature as a superb human being than for his considerable baseball exploits. The three of us (including Mrs. Sam) went out to dinner. And then we watched (quite possibly for the last time) this 92-year-old prince of a man drive away. And I had to collect myself for quite a while before starting the engine in our own car.

Now I read this article about my basketball idol, Bob Cousy, and it is abundantly clear that Rondo's exploits are rendering The Cooz reflective and sensitive to his own mortality.

When I think of how much these two men have meant to me, it's almost overwhelming. I think what I need is some kind of a jolt—like a hotly contested playoff game. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Fri May 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Sam,

You can find the playoff action here: https://samcelt.forumotion.net/game-on-f3/game-on-vs-the-cleveland-cavaliers-may-07-2010-game-3-semifinals-t1349.htm?sid=b467665a80d0c90d29b78b23614be7a0

Complete with commentary from some of the most devoted & knowledgeable fans this country can offer!
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri May 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Pete

Hows the elbow?
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Fri May 07, 2010 6:38 pm

killing me, but it is not an excuse. I'm ready to type
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down