Lack Of Posey, Heart, Matter Between The Ears.

+9
bigpygme
gyso
babyskyhook
mrkleen09
beat
Sam
jeb
sdceltfan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lack Of Posey, Heart, Matter Between The Ears. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lack Of Posey, Heart, Matter Between The Ears.

Post by NESportsfan12 Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Reading this post tonight after the blow out win on the cavs home court makes me laugh harder than I've laughed in a long, long time.
NESportsfan12
NESportsfan12

Back to top Go down

Lack Of Posey, Heart, Matter Between The Ears. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lack Of Posey, Heart, Matter Between The Ears.

Post by jeb Tue May 11, 2010 11:49 pm

easy fellas. lets just all enjoy this great time together.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed May 12, 2010 12:04 am

I am really sick of hearing about not having Posey. What would we all be saying if they signed him to a four year contract and he flopped? Get off of it!
We are who we are, like it or not. I personally have said that it was wonderful for Rondo to have such a great game on Sunday, but, this team was going no where unless the Big Three stepped forward. Well, tonight they all did. The only one missing in the last game was Pierce, it was just a matter of time for him to break out. This was a very rewarding game for the Celts but they can't ride it. Thursday will come and everyone will have forgotten about Tuesday's game. Actually, if they had take care of business in the first game, this series would have been over! So, I say, enjoy tonight, tomorrow is another day. Hopefully, we will not have to go back to Cleveland, because that could prove to be fatal.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Wed May 12, 2010 12:09 am

Rosalie are you going to the game Thursday?

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 pm

No such luck, Tried to win tickets this morning on WEEI but to no avail.

I guess I will have to sit in my bedroom alone with my radio going and the voice turned off the TV. Can't handle the national announcers, anyway I really like Sean Grande and Maxwell. They lock me away while I watch games like this, I am impossible to deal with!!!

Not really, but the 10 second delay on the radio/tv drives my husband and son crazy, I watch alone! I will root them on from here in Waltham!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 pm

now every time i get the blues i pace the soles right off my shoes...

pretty well me watching a celts game...pullem through rosie t!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri May 14, 2010 12:28 am

thought the team showed pretty good heart tonight
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri May 14, 2010 1:35 am

Thank God KG has come alive for these playoffs!
He was fantastic tonight! I look for him to have a good series against Orlando, Rashard Lewis won't be able to handle him. This is going to be another series where the press have already crowned the victor. I think the
NBA isn't going to be too happy when the Celtics win this series. It's Phoenix they should be worried about! They are going to give LA a good fight.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Fri May 14, 2010 9:37 am

The Celts showed heart, resolve, determination and teamwork in securing this series win over the CAVS in 6 games. I for one have had a hard time letting go of Posey, and his contributions 2 years ago are not to be minimized. Today, I am missing him much less than I was through the stretch of games from late December through late February. I still have difficulty accepting, though happily so, a Lebron James team losing 3 in a row to the same team in a week's time. I saw it, I believe it! It took much hard work for Pierce, T. & R. Allen to guard James. I hope we have enough in the tank to deal with a rested Orlando team. The media fawned over where James would be going next year, and not nearly enough over the stellar job the Celts, as a unit, did in winning both the game and the series. I was pleasantly surprised at how well and consistent Garnett played in the Cavs series. The series with the Magic will be more challenging to KG since Orlando does a much better job of moving the ball from side to side than the CAVS do. Lebron shook hands all around after the game, which shows class. I do feel proud of the C's resurrgence, and rejoice in the hard fought series victory. I feel more than a little sorry for the fans of Cleveland, who now have this to deal with and possibly losing James, even added to, "The Drive, The Fumble, The Shot, and having Baltimore steal their original football team.-MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri May 14, 2010 10:17 am

md

the king is only king of the regular season. When it counts everything is different.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri May 14, 2010 2:25 pm

That has been my biggest problem during these playoffs, the Celtics just are not being given the credit they deserve for play such great defense. Every one of them contributed, the starting five, Baby, TA, Wallace, they were huge.
I am glad they played so well, they each have taken alot of heat this year for not playing up to his capabilities. God, what a game!!!!!

I am firmly in the Celtics corner here, I definitely think they can beat Orlando, they are afraid of no one. With KG playing the way he is, it is a whole new world. Whether it takes all seven games or not, I think they will be the winners of the Eastern Division Conference.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Rosalie, I used to think it was antipathy for the Celtics that caused people to dismiss them so easily...even after they win a championship. And I'm believe that simple antipathy (much of it inherited from previous generations) counts for a lot.

But now I believe it's more than just antipathy. Specifically, I think hordes of people (influenced by so-called "experts") are incredulous beyond belief that a team cannot win it all if it lacks a hero ball mentality. Even when they see it, they turn themselves inside out to come up reasons other than the Celtics' egalitarian play to explain what they persist in interpreting as a huge clerical error.

It's been that way since Wilt came into the league, and I guess it will always be that way. Which is why so many Celtics fans have always been able to rejoice in the fact that know a "secret" that eludes so many. And why so many others will never quite "get it."

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri May 14, 2010 7:11 pm

I can only hope that the headlines read 'WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN" when they win the title Sam! I see that headline everytime I look at the
articles I have from l968-69. It is funny, the path this team is taking is right down the same road. Kevin Garnett is a rejuvenated Russell, if you know what I mean. Russ willed that team to win.

It is also amusing to listen to these people come on television and say that "a month ago" I wouldn't have believed this was possible. Ian Thomsen of Sports Illustrated is one of those writers who has been on the fence all year regarding the Celtics. Two weeks ago I saw him on a "Celtics Now" program and he said that the Celtics didn't have a chance. Tonight, he was singing a different song. Usually I like this guy, but......be a man, say that you think, they will go all the way or say they are going to get beat, don't ride that fence!

This team is playing team ball, and that is what will win them another title.
Any one else predicting?
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri May 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Rosalie, you serve as a model for a fan who never gives up.

I hope this team is finally at a point where, regardless of how they fare as one of the last four teams in the running, we can all have faith that they're going to give it their absolutely best effort—and then some. That's all we can ask.

By the way, my game ball for Game 6 goes to the coaching staff. Absolutely unbelievable planning and results.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2