9 posters

Go down

A picture is worth a thousand words Empty A picture is worth a thousand words

Post by Brandon$$ Sun May 23, 2010 1:21 pm

A picture is worth a thousand words Magic.celtics.game3.12
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

A picture is worth a thousand words Empty Re: A picture is worth a thousand words

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun May 23, 2010 4:05 pm

you like his tattoos?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

A picture is worth a thousand words Empty Re: A picture is worth a thousand words

Post by mrkleen09 Sun May 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Best hustle play in sports in years....maybe ever.

Rondo is on top of the heap at this point. The future is bright around here, as free agents will want to play with a guy like him.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun May 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Good point about the free agents, Mrkleen.

Think he wishes he were negotiating a new contract this year instead of last?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 pm

He will get his. I think Rondo is happy and playing very controlled and carefree basketball.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Mon May 24, 2010 1:48 am

Rondo is the single most effective player in the playoffs so far and it aint all that close.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Mon May 24, 2010 6:22 am

jeb

He is the one player whom has to play at least well for us.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Mon May 24, 2010 9:04 am

mrkleen09 wrote:....... The future is bright around here, as free agents will want to play with a guy like him.

Can we get DWade? What...? Oh, I've already asked it 27 times? Sorry, well, never try - never get.
By the way, can Celtics get DWade after July 1? Very Happy

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 am

I dont think the Celtics are going to get any of the real big fish in this free agency period...unless some of their big guys are willing to restructure deals or resign at lesser rates.

There are still many good players that are a bit further down the list like Carlos Boozer, Udonis Haslam, Mike Miller, Drew Gooden, John Salmons, or Earl Watson that could help out here.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon May 24, 2010 9:38 am

Rondo has blossomed beyond expectations during these playoffs. As all of you know I usually see the cup as half empty. However the effort exerted by the team in general and Rondo specifically can't help but draw praise from every corner. The Celts are well prepared for whoever the opponent is in The Finals. Having beaten Wade & Miami, James & the Cavs, and having Howard and the Magic on the brink of elimination we have shut down the EC's best guard, forward & center in succession. Forget the wins (but I won't). The effort I'm seeing merits Celtic Pride to its' Zenith (not a television). Doc Rivers has the right idea to preach humility among the team members to keep the hunger burning in the belly. Let's hope the ECF can be put on ice tonight so the Suns can stretch the Lakers out as long as possible. Great to see the by play between KG and Rajon at the press conference Sat. night. Steve Smith (NBA TV) is now touting Rivers as the NBA's best coach. I'm not sure I'd go that far, but it's evident he knows how to get the MAX effort from this group of Celts. That's all that matters now to what is looking like a very memorable drive in this franchise's history. Considering the history of the franchise, that's saying quite a mouth full! Go Celtics!-MD!

Last edited by MDCelticsFan on Mon May 24, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Delete f from ecf)

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Mon May 24, 2010 10:05 am

MD

Your thoughts echo WHY we won those series and are on the brink of this one...........WADE and the heat, BRON and the cavs, now HOWARD and the magic.

Marcus wore his green celtic shirt to the Chiefs baseball game in Syracuse last eve........on the front it says BOSTON IS A BROTHERHOOD and on the back WE NOT ME!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 am

Great point about maximum effort from his players but also from himself. I think next to Rondo, the MVP has to be Doc. I wouldn't be surprised if Rondo does get this if the Celtics win it all, he will publicly hand it to or at least try to hand it to Doc. That would be a telling scene for the ages.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down